Gallagher and McGrath

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

The Family

Capital Radge
What's the injury timetable?
I'd give Mackay a chance to stake a claim. Scott didn't shine out left in his chance at the weekend, but he's no used to playing here yet, think he's quite likely to continue too

Not sure, but his constant injuries are a concern for me, McGrath has SPL experience was a standout in their recent game, maybe a player plus cash could persuade St Mirren

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If we can't match that then we're having a laugh thinking we are ever going to challenge seriously...

I did say I think we can. I also think we should try, if that's the number, go for it. He's worth it.

I don't think wigan are a better option than Hibs, not after checking out the wages on that site.

Only 3 or 4 on wages above our structure.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
So we mibbes tried but he wanted too much money?
He had probably already committed himself to Hearts....but yes, they will probably be paying him more money than we were prepared to do.

RE McGrath, I thought he sounded a bit pissed off that we ere not able to conclude the deal. I think we will be back in during the January window for him either to sign then or do a pre-contract. Same with Jamie McCart.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
He had probably already committed himself to Hearts....but yes, they will probably be paying him more money than we were prepared to do.

RE McGrath, I thought he sounded a bit pissed off that we ere not able to conclude the deal. I think we will be bac in during the January window for him either to sign then or do a pre-contract. Same with Jamie McCart.

He certainly didn’t appear to be happy that we didn’t strengthen that “middle to front” area, whether that was McGrath or someone else.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Jack Ross is an excellent representative for our club.
I thought that interviewer did an excellent job too. Respectful but asking the tough questions that we the fans are interested in.

My perception of Jack's responses is that he feels very much part of the recruitment team and strategy and it's not a "them vs him" situation. That could just be because he's a good politician but I don't think so.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here