Gallagher and McGrath

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Zab

Admin
I’d rather we were looking at someone younger than Declan Gallagher, who for me is good but over-rated.

Don’t know much about McGrath other than his very good goal return, although most of them are penalties.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We will certainly need to bring in at least one central defender over the summer. I think Porteous will be one of those sold on if we can get a decent offer. I also doubt Darren McGregor will be able to play much if at all next season. Gallagher is a good solid centre half but who knows our recruitment team may have already identified better quality players to come in which are within our price range.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I think we'll assess our options more when the season ends. Securing third, being in Europe and potentially selling one or two of our asset's will allow us to bring in better quality than those two players mentioned. Ron talked about Europe and even Champions League when he took over, I like his vision.

Fact we turned down big money in January shows his priority is on the pitch, not the bank balance.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I reckon Sir David will want to move on to a club where he can get regular football. It may be that Daz will also look to wind down his career with a move into coaching.
Neither will be ‘moved on’ but the decisions will be taken by the players.
Hard acts to follow.

Those two and maybe a couple others would make excellent make-weights when dealing with smaller clubs for their best players. Very few bottom 6/top Championship sides would have better.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
We will certainly need to bring in at least one central defender over the summer. I think Porteous will be one of those sold on if we can get a decent offer. I also doubt Darren McGregor will be able to play much if at all next season. Gallagher is a good solid centre half but who knows our recruitment team may have already identified better quality players to come in which are within our price range.
The laddie Kerr from St J is a good central defender

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We should go for McGrath especially as Murphy is injured again.

What's the injury timetable?
I'd give Mackay a chance to stake a claim. Scott didn't shine out left in his chance at the weekend, but he's no used to playing here yet, think he's quite likely to continue too

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
What's the injury timetable?
I'd give Mackay a chance to stake a claim. Scott didn't shine out left in his chance at the weekend, but he's no used to playing here yet, think he's quite likely to continue too
Not been said but Scott looked very average at the weekend. I'd say Mackay too hasn't impressed much. Both no doubt good players but both are going to take time to find their feet.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Not been said but Scott looked very average at the weekend. I'd say Mackay too hasn't impressed much. Both no doubt good players but both are going to take time to find their feet.

That's not gonna happen unless they get game time.
I'd use them, they're here and need to get up to speed.

Don't think we need to be signing another wide player in this window though.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here