• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

Self respect over money every day of the week . That’s just me though . You have never heard me moaning about spending money on players . Thats what our scouting team gets paid for . Get what we can afford etc etc . If they’re not got good enough , so be it . Obviously not every one has the same opinion
Maybe us dafties that shell out for season tickets every season could pay a bit more to help balance the books ???
What has self respect got to do with it ?? "If theyre not good enough then so be it" Like Macey who you constantly moan about ?

If we don't get into Hunbrox next time, then this should be put forward.
But right now, it's really no worth it.

We cannot sell seats. Its our own fault they get in the ground.

If we don't get into Hunbrox next time, then this should be put forward.
But right now, it's really no worth it.

We cannot sell seats. Its our own fault they get in the ground.
exactly , the team gets worse the crowds follow

Maybe us dafties that shell out for season tickets every season could pay a bit more to help balance the books ???
What has self respect got to do with it ?? "If theyre not good enough then so be it" Like Macey who you constantly moan about ?
I moan about Macey because he’s crap . Doesn’t mean the club should pander to the rangers to get someone better . Dabrowski has never been given a chance , that’s down to our manager , nowt to do with giving a club who the majority of our fans despise free run of one of the stands whereby the damage caused will probably bite into any profits attained 🤷‍♂️

I moan about Macey because he’s crap . Doesn’t mean the club should pander to the rangers to get someone better . Dabrowski has never been given a chance , that’s down to our manager , nowt to do with giving a club who the majority of our fans despise free run of one of the stands whereby the damage caused will probably bite into any profits attained 🤷‍♂️
unlikely Joe , have you actually seen our crowds recently , i mean how many are there rather than tickets sold ? Live Football is shite without away fans whether you like them or not (whatever thats got to do with it)

Reactions: Zab
Not sure how allowing away fans in is ‘pandering’ to anyone.
The Huns have to pay for any damage the orcs cause so they ain’t costing us anything.
I don’t think football matches with only home fans allowed is the way forward, for any club.

Not sure how allowing away fans in is ‘pandering’ to anyone.
The Huns have to pay for any damage the orca cause so they ain’t costing us anything.
I don’t think football matches with only home fans allowed is the way forward, for any club.
probably different on the radio :102:

probably different on the radio :102:
Whatever , I’m away to watch the all blacks on amazon prime
I’m speaking up for Mark , who I know agrees with me 🤪
Which is my right …. I think 🤣

Think I’ll stop while I’m ahead 🤪

Whatever , I’m away to watch the all blacks on amazon prime
I’m speaking up for Mark , who I know agrees with me 🤪
Which is my right …. I think 🤣
it absolutely is , we must be the only club happy to bring in less money and slide down the table

it absolutely is , we must be the only club happy to bring in less money and slide down the table

I'll be more worried about us "selling out" to the hun pound, when we start doing a Kilmarnock or Livi and start giving them even more space around the stadium.
Until then it's just what it's almost always been. The South is the away stand for anyone that can fill it.

It's only a big deal because they gave us hee haw for 1 game.
But realistically, they give us fuck all even when we do get in, what is it? Bare minimum %age of seats.
Never an uproar over them getting 3000 any other time.

I'm all for us reducing their allocation, but at the same time, I'm no gonna get offended at them getting in either and it definitely isn't pandering to Hunco.
Hearts and Celtic get it, Aberdeen used to get it. Any other team that comes here and can sell those tickets gets it.

As said, if we could sell it, then it would absolutely be full of Hibs fans, but we can't, don't and likely won't for quite some time.
Folk want corners filled in and all the rest, but we can't even fill what we've got.

I'll be more worried about us "selling out" to the hun pound, when we start doing a Kilmarnock or Livi and start giving them even more space around the stadium.
Until then it's just what it's almost always been. The South is the away stand for anyone that can fill it.

But realistically, they give us fuck all even when we do get in, what is it? Bare minimum %age of seats.

I'm all for us reducing their allocation, but at the same time, I'm no gonna get offended at them getting in either and it definitely isn't pandering to Hunco.
Hearts and Celtic get it, Aberdeen used to get it. Any other team that comes here and can sell those tickets gets it.

As said, if we could sell it, then it would absolutely be full of Hibs fans, but we can't, don't and likely won't for quite some time.
Folk want corners filled in and all the rest, but we can't even fill what we've

Folk want corners filled in and all the rest, but we can't even fill what we've got.
Really . Is there really people who give a feck about filling the corners 🤷‍♂️
Suppose you could fill the east / south corner with more retards 🤔

Yep 100% agree with your post especially the bit in bold , since the cup win wore off our support has dwindled a fair bit . Now isn't the time to cut our noses off

Really . Is there really people who give a feck about filling the corners 🤷‍♂️
Suppose you could fill the east / south corner with more retards 🤔
What a lovely way to put it

I see Murty has left the The Huns.
I wonder if Mathie will show up there?

I reckon he will turn up a Celtc?

They didn't give the Smellies any tickets either. I fully expect the smellies to reciprocate.... because they can.
The realpolitik is that Hibs cannae.
Make hay while the sun shines..... They might go bust again soon

They didn't give the Smellies any tickets either. I fully expect the smellies to reciprocate.... because they can.
The realpolitik is that Hibs cannae.
Make hay while the sun shines..... They might go bust again soon

Celtic can use the same excuse as Hunco though.
That area is reserved as the exclusion zone.

Ours is bang in the middle of the West.

I reckon he will turn up a Celtc?
Saw him in the stand there the other week. But nothing since.

Good debate , stand by my opinion , feckem over cash , Rioja finished ,unless I open another bottle , allbacks beat lbut still the best Niners tmorro goodnight zzzzzz

Good debate , stand by my opinion , feckem over cash , Rioja finished ,unless I open another bottle , allbacks beat lbut still the best Niners tmorro goodnight zzzzzz
if cash doesnt matter let us in for fuck all then probably fill the place

if cash doesnt matter let us in for fuck all then probably fill the place
Opinions 🤷‍♂️ , been a hibby for 65 years . Scottish football will never change uglies v the rest . At least stand up to them or carry on regardless 🤷‍♂️

Opinions 🤷‍♂️ , been a hibby for 65 years . Scottish football will never change uglies v the rest . At least stand up to them or carry on regardless 🤷‍♂️

They're getting the same as every other team gets.
We're not giving them special treatment.

They're getting the same as every other team gets.
We're not giving them special treatment.
The difference being the other teams give us as many briefs as we want 🤣

really ???? what about Celtic or is it ok if they do it ???

Aberdeen gave us 700 or so.

Rules have changed since then. Reasoning behind those rules changing, is iffy at best, but they were in place at the time.

💤💤 💤 sorry 😩

Aye away to your bed , time you leaving the morn ??

Aye away to your bed , time you leaving the morn ??

Aberdeen gave us 700 or so.

Rules have changed since then. Reasoning behind those rules changing, is iffy at best, but they were in place at the time.
How many other teams sing sectarian bile at our stadium though 🤔

No they don’t.

How many other teams sing sectarian bile at our stadium though 🤔
I couldn’t give a fuck what they sing. As long as we horse them. The tear gas from the other uglies was more painful than words. But football needs fans (and fannys) in the stadia.
This banning opposition no matter who they are is just shit. I despise them as much as anyone, more than some- and the Smellies too, but I wouldn’t keep a stand empty just to spite them. Makes no sense.

In my heart I want to ban them though….,

i'll look out for you on the M8

Joe: as you've been a hibby for 65 years you should be better qualified to understand how things work in Scottish football!
1950's Hibs break the weegie stranglehold on titles/trophies. 1960's hearts briefly have their day in the sun.
1980's Aberdeen and Dundee United have ½ the decade to themselves.... But apart from that????

Put it this way-I'm into my 4th decade of being a Season Ticket holder and in that time no team outwith parkhead or govan have won the top League.
Depressing? Yeah.

I'd happily ban every hun from Easter Road if they were paying tuppence to get in AND there were 40,000 Hibees Queing Behind them but.... It's now 30 quid+ per ticket and we cannae sell ours!

I say take their cash and hope we actually have the balls to give them a game!

Unless we can find a benefactor to throw millions at us OR the thousands of hiding Hibs fans?

Fuck the hun and GGTTH 💚

I see the mutant fucks are up in arms because the Gorgie scarf twirlers are only giving them 1000 tickets for their upcoming fixture.

I see the mutant fucks are up in arms because the Gorgie scarf twirlers are only giving them 1000 tickets for their upcoming fixture.
Their hypocrisy is fuckin astounding… fuckin blue pound shouting w*nkers

Well done the gunts

Pathetic embarrassing Huns26559F5E-2727-42D1-A302-B37F4068A0E1.png

Pathetic embarrassing HunsView attachment 7074
Agree
A fish rots from the head from the head down

Screenshot_20211126-110923_Twitter.jpg

Well done the gunts
That’s the second ✅ after the video of Rolf slamming the bias towards the rangers . So 2-0 to them versus us 😜

Agree
A fish rots from the head from the head down

View attachment 7075

How many young lassies were made to kneel in front of the Queens son?

This thread has been viewed 45787 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back