• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

Away fans meant to be banned in Europe yet Rangers fans in stadium.

Away fans meant to be banned in Europe yet Rangers fans in stadium.
Cant stop fans travelling though same as we had fans in Andorra and Croatia. Whether they manage get into the ground or no is Upto them

Rather than start a new thread…….
Unsurprisingly the The Huns official media partner “Hand on Heart” is being investigated by police due to offensive and sectarian comments made over a period of years.
Despicable as usual.

Rather than start a new thread…….
Unsurprisingly the The Huns official media partner “Hand on Heart” is being investigated by police due to offensive and sectarian comments made over a period of years.
Despicable as usual.
The name itself "heart in hand" is taken from one of their wee sectarian ditties. Every fucking thing about them revolves around bigotry. I know I'm preaching to the converted but that whole institution needs shut down. Despite what some on here say, the Smellies are not as bad, nothing like it tbh.

The union bears statement is a fuckin belter. I was wondering if they've actually seen the video doing the rounds but I've come to the conclusion they're just denying that the song is racist and sticking chop sticks in their ears and shouting lalalalalala whenever anyone tells them it's racist. Cvnts

How on earth did Goldson only get a yellow for that tackle Ekambi.

Shocking tackle.

Cracking goal by Ekambi, quality player.

Ach the Huns aren’t all bad.

I put them in a wee treble tonight to lose!!

Cheers

Attachments

• 7A4F952E-DA01-4C9C-8E24-C235771DD1FD.png
    7A4F952E-DA01-4C9C-8E24-C235771DD1FD.png
    168 KB · Views: 12
We all know they're thick as fuck(I blame the schooling) but the morons have a Lion Rampant behind the goal.
Pretty sure they celebrate Gay King Billy defeating the Stuarts at the Boyne

Pumped tonight but at least they've an orange walk to look forward at the weekend they can abuse/spit on some Catholic priests on their merry way

Their fuckin idiot fans can't fathom out how they're not allowed to kick fuck out their opponents in a European game

Their fuckin idiot fans can't fathom out how they're not allowed to kick fuck out their opponents in a European game
Great score and too round it off Tav scotes an o g. Pleasing

Quick enough to pull out the budget card conveniently ignore that when they're walking over mickey mouse spl teams

Great score and too round it off Tav scotes an o g. Pleasing
His og didn't even hit the net 🤣🤣🤣Fuckin wanker

We all know they're thick as fuck(I blame the schooling) but the morons have a Lion Rampant behind the goal.
Pretty sure they celebrate Gay King Billy defeating the Stuarts at the Boyne
Is Lion Rampant not wee Lizzy’s flag when she is in Scotland ?

Is Lion Rampant not wee Lizzy’s flag when she is in Scotland ?

When she's not here I think?

When she's not here I think?
I thought it was flown when she is in residence at Hollyrood. May be wrong.

Pretty sure the Lion Rampant is the standard of the Crown in Scotland? I've never flown one for that reason.

Pretty sure the Lion Rampant is the standard of the Crown in Scotland? I've never flown one for that reason.
Used by the Kings of Scotland from 1222 until 1603. Stolen and used by British monarchs.

Used by the Kings of Scotland from 1222 until 1603. Stolen and used by British monarchs.
I suppose from 1603 they're one and the same, but let's not go there.

Fuck the huns…
When the scrounging auld bint is in Edinburgh the butchers apron is flown.
Fuck the queen

I suppose from 1603 they're one and the same, but let's not go there.
James the VI.. James I was 1406 👍

And hence not a German standard

And hence not a German standard
All royalty suck Viva the Republic

All royalty suck Viva the Republic
Exactly, the archaic nauseating monarchy is centuries past…

Its funny how in “british history” there is no James V, james IV etc but we have Henry the VIII, VII.. etc in our so called “British history”

Its funny how in “british history” there is no James V, james IV etc but we have Henry the VIII, VII.. etc in our so called “British history”
James 1 of Scotland / England was James 6 of Scotland. I was taught no Scottish history at school. But , yes Henry the fucking 8th.

James 1 of Scotland / England was James 6 of Scotland. I was taught no Scottish history at school. But , yes Henry the fucking 8th.
I know mate.. in “british” history there is no mention of James II ETC but henry 1-VIII.. unbelievable education in Scotland

It was Lyon Rampant last night, and James got the Second.
Love to see them getting it right up them

A bit like the current parasite being QE2 when there never been a QE 1 of Britain

A bit like the current parasite being QE2 when there never been a QE 1 of Britain
Good point

https://wingsoverscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/img548.jpg

Even more tonight.

What was with the abseiling marines before kick off by the way? I mean, I’m sure we all love a man in a uniform but…

What was with the abseiling marines before kick off by the way? I mean, I’m sure we all love a man in a uniform but…
That's them paying tribute to our armed forces. You know the ones they bumped out of millions of pounds in unpaid taxes a few years ago.

Pandering to the hun hoards and their quintessential Brittishness

Proper staunch

Horrible fans, Horrible Manager, Horrible owners, basically the Scum of the earth.

This thread has been viewed 45790 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back