• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

View attachment 5636
Ryan Kents shirt 😂😂😂 amateur wanks
Fuckin beauty. Thought yi weren’t allowed tae advertise bookies?

They still look like the team that’s gonni score though… cuunntts
Sadly correct

Seen the huns being huns again today racist shit about the Japanese Celtic player

We are all Glen Kamara right enough

Scumbags if true.

Scumbags if true.
0_Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-173111.png
Doesn't look great. Video's all over twitter

Huns are gonna hun. Scum

Yup, you just have to look over at rangers media to see how it's acceptable in some eyes to be racist.

I called them vermin on here before, some doc pulled me up as a bit strong… 😂 im not so sure, vile cvnts

I called them vermin on here before, some doc pulled me up as a bit strong… 😂 im not so sure, vile cvnts

I abhor the term 'vermin' commonly used on Sickbag to describe Hibs fans. It's not banter at all. I just find that it crosses the line and borders on nazi ideology to dehumanise a section of society.

But I'm open to persuasion, and accept that it may be appropriate to describe some of the The Hundogs in that way.

My apologies @Hattie

I abhor the term 'vermin' commonly used on Sickbag to describe Hibs fans. It's not banter at all. I just find that it crosses the line and borders on nazi ideology to dehumanise a section of society.

But I'm open to persuasion, and accept that it may be appropriate to describe some of the The Hundogs in that way.

My apologies @Hattie
Describing them as vermin is polite in my book

My apologies @Hattie
Well your reasoning is agreeable… 👍👍

Describing them as vermin is polite in my book
Not in mine it’s not!!!
It’s a bloody insult to vermin.

Boys from the video have all been identified and banned. Huns have then went and banned the supporters club they were members off from receiving tickets for future matches, sure the lads will be popular

Boys from the video have all been identified and banned. Huns have then went and banned the supporters club they were members off from receiving tickets for future matches, sure the lads will be popular
Thing is its not a minority at that club.
The hate is fuelled by the club itself .

There’s something surreal about the The Huns banning fans for bigoted/racist behaviour.

There’s something surreal about the The Huns banning fans for bigoted/racist behaviour.

And also to be applauded.

Aye fair play to them, can’t remember them ever acting so swiftly to deal with something like this.

Indeed

Although you have to wonder what the dead club make of this. Birling in its grave I expect.

Shame we cannot do the same with the scum who were out of order yesterday

Reading through the replies to the huns tweet about the bans isn't the bin fire I expected it to be. Credit where it's due, most seem to be supportive.

Granted it was dealt with swiftly and correctly. Shame they can't do the same for the anti Irish/ Catholic racism that spills out from all angles and will do again this weekend.

On another note I think they could have apologised to the player or even made reference to it in their statement .

Granted it was dealt with swiftly and correctly. Shame they can't do the same for the anti Irish/ Catholic racism that spills out from all angles and will do again this weekend.

On another note I think they could have apologised to the player or even made reference to it in their statement .
Money talks, they would lose far too much if they actually clamped down on bigotry

It is but if those songs were about Catholics or Irish I wonder if they would have done a thing….

It is but if those songs were about Catholics or Irish I wonder if they would have done a thing….
Thats the point they won't.
The stand with Glen Kamara stuff last year forced their hand to act on this .

But the George Square anti Catholic shit not a word

It is but if those songs were about Catholics or Irish I wonder if they would have done a thing…
I’ll bet yi a £ tae a bucket of shite ‘those’ songs were sung on every TheHun bus that went up tae Dingwall.

I’ll bet yi a £ tae a bucket of shite ‘those’ songs were sung on every TheHun bus that went up tae Dingwall.
The same bus were also singing about child abuse on the same videos posted online

Oh yes but they wouldn’t be recorded as why would they it’s completely normal and not shocking at all.

The same bus were also singing about child abuse on the same videos posted online
No surprised.

Hibs fans were singing about child abuse in relation to Jason Cummings yesterday, let’s no get too far up on our high horses.

Hibs fans were singing about child abuse in relation to Jason Cummings yesterday, let’s no get too far up on our high horses.
Decent point.
However in our case it really is a tiny minority- although the The Huns falsely claim that about the Orcs.

I said yesterday it's hun behaviour and if it was to continue within the hibs support I'd stop going, this season I've started taking my young daughter to games and don't want her hearing shit like that.

However the huns do it constantly the love it they are weird as fuck like that

I see the The Huns have refused arbitration on the cinch row.
Park no playing.

Looks like he’s parking the bus .sorry could nae help ma self 🤦‍♂️

do Cinch not sell sash guzzlers, is that the problem?

Huns have positive Covid tests

Huns have positive Covid tests
Aye a fair few .

Just lumped a tenner on celtic -2 at 13/1

Aye a fair few .

Just lumped a tenner on celtic -2 at 13/1

Excuse the Rag - https://www.https://www.dictionary....news/rangers-rocked-covid-blow-after-24830374

Reactions: JFP
Looks like he’s parking the bus .sorry could nae help ma self 🤦‍♂️
Looks like he's eaten a fucking bus

Looks like he's eaten a fucking bus
It’ll be the East Kilbride The Hun Bus. It’s no going anywhere for a while.

Gerard isnae on the plane boss. DEBD2DF4-FFEF-4631-AB13-DEFFDC7B8E9B.jpeg

This thread has been viewed 45791 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back