• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

Think livi struggled in league Cup groups too and aside from Marv being there I'd love to see them and their hun criminal manager get relegated and take their pathetic surface down to the championship

This has been a fucking horrible game to watch. Huns not been that impressive but Livi offered nothing

Livi just doing what about 9 other spl teams done last season and not even attempting to attack v the huns. 1-0 home win and everyone can go home happy

This has been a fucking horrible game to watch. Huns not been that impressive but Livi offered nothing
What channel was it?

2-0 at the moment.Swines.

3 now. Wankers

Livi were absolutely hopeless

What channel was it?
Sky sports or hesgoal. Comfortable for the Huns in the end

I see the klan managed not to boo at the taking a knee as well. Such a modern and progressive fan base

I see the klan managed not to boo at the taking a knee as well. Such a modern and progressive fan base
They weren’t taking the knee in support of BLM. someone told them Her Majesty was there to knight everyone of them in recognition of their first title win.

24k at game. 50% near enough. Over to you edin council

24k at game. 50% near enough. Over to you edin council
Aye?

Oh well, as long as Rantic get a result.

Something on facebook about them being fined for not rejecting use of Cinch the SPL sponsors because of their own interests in the car sales industry. Maybe they will keep it up and get kicked out league

Something on facebook about them being fined for not rejecting use of Cinch the SPL sponsors because of their own interests in the car sales industry. Maybe they will keep it up and get kicked out league
Hope it’s true.

Hope it’s true.

I seen that Cinch were maybe gonna pull out because of Hunco.....

Currently being humped off Malmo.

I seen that Cinch were maybe gonna pull out because of Hunco.....
Just posted this on another thread before I saw this.

In other other news ... Sevco are whinging that the new league sponsor Cinch was done on the cheap but, more importantly, clashes with douglas parks car dealership.

No logos etc on view last weekend!

Time the The Huns were put back in their box.

Aye a coffin

Any other club and hauled over the coals.. time and time again they get away with it

Looks like they've not provided any evidence, looks like Rangers signed a deal that had the potential to interfere with future league sponsorship deals, only themselves to blame.

Dundee Hibernian 1 up 👏

Dundee Hibernian 1 up 👏
I’ve got a fiver on them @10/1.
Hopefully they miss the penalty and ten man Utd can hold on 🙄

The lad Robson has been excellent.
Scored Utds goal too.

Reactions: Zab
The lad Robson has been excellent.
Scored Utds goal too.
Been very good

Dundee United have been excellent

Where did 5 minutes come from 😂😂

The Huns look dodgy at the back, certainly more so than last season. Utd have pressed them and they really don’t like it.

The hun *&*^ can't cope with fans in the grounds they will fold to fuck hopefully

Where did 5 minutes come from 😂😂
Gerrards watch....

Well in 👏👏👏

download.png
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Zab

One thing better than seeing the The Huns get beat, is getting fifty quid on the side.

Magic
Well done DU.

The Huns and Celtic both losing their first away game since the fans returned, that’s not a coincidence.

Superb Dundee Hibernian. The Huns could struggle when their fans turn on them. They got it easy last year!

One thing better than seeing the The Huns get beat, is getting fifty quid on the side.
Aye , happy days.
pretty lucky as I was just browsing putting my usual correct score accumulator on when I seen the 10/1 for a Utd win and thought it was too good to turn down. I forgot I had put it on when I read on here they were one up.

3 defeats out of 4 in front of crowds for the covid champions fuckin shitebags. Just wait if they lose Tuesday 50,000 of the klan will be right on them

Attachments

• 196EEF83-3481-457D-8052-91D73884F558.png
    196EEF83-3481-457D-8052-91D73884F558.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 58

This thread has been viewed 45785 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back