Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Oh and the Huns and Celtic can both vanish up their amply proportioned derrieres as far as I am concerned. Though in general I do consider Sevco 2012 to be the worse of the two. I almost gave up on sport full stop when they were allowed straight back into the league. Though I am old enough to know the Scottish game is corrupt.

dibo

Just A Radge
Oh and the Huns and Celtic can both vanish up their amply proportioned derrieres as far as I am concerned. Though in general I do consider Sevco 2012 to be the worse of the two. I almost gave up on sport full stop when they were allowed straight back into the league. Though I am old enough to know the Scottish game is corrupt.
And a century from now it will be the same.
The old firm clubs pretend there trying to change there supporters outlook...There Not.
They love the bigotry and hatred, and the vast wealth that goes with it . We're stuck with the putrid pair and football in scotland doesn't want to ever change and wont.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
The old firm clubs pretend there trying to change there supporters outlook...There Not.
They love the bigotry and hatred, and the vast wealth that goes with it . We're stuck with the putrid pair and football in scotland doesn't want to ever change and wont.
It’s part of their appeal to the hordes that follow them. It’s a money spinner and part of why they gather they support they do in some cases. I always remember riots during the troubles in Northern Ireland. If it was republican rioters, you would see plenty of Celtic tops and likewise the huns with loyalists. Always got the impression it was part and parcel of the tribalism that existed there. It is a source of income for them. Remember the huns with that orange top, especially designed so they said to celebrate the link with Holland and they Dutch players they had. Aye right

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Said before.
Hatred and bigotry come from the huns

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I support Palestinian self determination and their fight for a homeland, I dont support Hammas firing rockets from residential areas and I dont support Israel's heavy handed retaliation.
I also dont think a club like ours, which is a broad political and religious church should align itself to one side or the other which is exactly what some on here are accusing the arse cheeks of doing.
Also the fact that Rockys wife and child are hiding in a bomb shelter gives some indication as to how he might feel.
The Celtic Board had the Palestinian flags down. What I'm saying is I'd be far more in favour of a support who had the balls to put them there in the first place. If you don't support the Green Brigade's actions fine. I do.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Utter bollocks

For what it's worth, I agree with your views on the subject.
But it doesn't belong on a football pitch or in the stands.
If you want to protest and all that, do it at an actual protest. That's what they're for.

Football isn't political and the club shouldn't be forced to align itself with anything because a group (in the green brigades case) decide to start making those decisions. Or, worse, imo, you force the club to condemn your actions, putting space between the club and fans in any aspect is bad for everyone. We're in Europe, you get fined for that stuff.

Doesn't belong in football.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
For what it's worth, I agree with your views on the subject.
But it doesn't belong on a football pitch or in the stands.
If you want to protest and all that, do it at an actual protest. That's what they're for.

Football isn't political and the club shouldn't be forced to align itself with anything because a group (in the green brigades case) decide to start making those decisions. Or, worse, imo, you force the club to condemn your actions, putting space between the club and fans in any aspect is bad for everyone. We're in Europe, you get fined for that stuff.

Doesn't belong in football.
See I have no issue with football fans showing support it happens all over the world
Comparing celtic/Green brigade and rangers is utter nonsense

Green Brigade not only show solidarity in the stands but also do alot of good things for many charities and communities from raising over 140k to food banks whereas huns are hate filled thugs and racists to me there is a massive difference.
You'll not find any love for the soapies on this board... mostly its a given that the bounce radges despise both of them, and their symbiotic relationship.

We fucking despise the gunt tae. Perverts.

Not looking for love of them😂
I have no issues with them and share alot of views both politically and morally

I stand by my comment them and huns both the same is utter bollocks

Zab

Admin
See I have no issue with football fans showing support it happens all over the world
Comparing celtic/Green brigade and Huns is utter nonsense

Green Brigade not only show solidarity in the stands but also do alot of good things for many charities and communities from raising over 140k to food banks whereas huns are hate filled thugs and racists to me there is a massive difference.

Not looking for love of them😂
I have no issues with them and share alot of views both politically and morally

I stand by my comment them and huns both the same is utter bollocks

To suggest that the Green Brigade is full of lovely charitable wee souls, and the hun support is full of racist thugs is one hell of a sweeping statement... Frankly that is complete and utter bollocks.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
To suggest that the Green Brigade is full of lovely charitable wee souls, and the hun support is full of racist thugs is one hell of a sweeping statement... Frankly that is complete and utter bollocks.
Really 😂

• Dislike
Reactions: Zab

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Utter bollocks
Unfortunately it isnt, the difference between the arse cheeks is the same as a kick in the nuts or a punch in the mooth one might be a bit worse than the other but neither is very pleasant.
I doubt very much if half the green brigade could point tae Palestine on the map and any political points they might make are less important than winding up the huns.
I just dont get the apparent affection some Hibs fans have for the Soapys

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here