Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Ah possibly cos our coefficience has got better.
Aye another reason to hope they both get pumped silly in Europe. Not sure if Ukraine can pip them to an automatic place or if that was last year.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Aye another reason to hope they both get pumped silly in Europe. Not sure if Ukraine can pip them to an automatic place or if that was last year.
The Scottish champions will qualify automatically if the eventual Champions league winners also finish their domestic league in a Champions League spot is what the BBC posted.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
The Scottish champions will qualify automatically if the eventual Champions league winners also finish their domestic league in a Champions League spot is what the BBC posted.
Ffs pretty much a given then!

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
The Huns and Nottingham Forest are having a huge brawl started by the Huns claiming to be the first big European to celebrate 150 years of existence. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good to see this because fans of English clubs are now recognising that the Huns were liquidated and are now only 9-10 years old!!

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I was chatting to a hun last night night. He said it’s about time the hun had a run of success as “ it’s been so hard following rangers the last few years” 😭😭
I can only imagine I replied 🤪

fukin zombie bastards

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here