Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Didnie realise Omeonga was playing for Livi...

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Getting a taste o' their ain medicine.Banned fae Lyon.GIRUY!
Even my missus, who has no real interest in fitba, and has been been known to misplace 😜 her sense of humour, had a wee chuckle when that news came on the tv tonight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Even my missus, who has no real interest in fitba, and has been been known to misplace 😜 her sense of humour, had a wee chuckle when that news came on the tv tonight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Least her sense of humour was just misplaced mine’s has totally lost hers.
TBF if I was married to me for all these years…”married to me”, does that make me an introvert?🤔

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Least her sense of humour was just misplaced mine’s has totally lost hers.
TBF if I was married to me for all these years…”married to me”, does that make me an introvert?🤔
Been married for 35 years and for the life of me I canna mind breaking that 5th fuckin mirror.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Been married for 35 years and for the life of me I canna mind breaking that 5th fuckin mirror.
Sad Homer Simpson GIF

Six mirrors…..

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
If it is all true they still have heads clearly buried in the sand by thinking they can fix it by winning another title.They won a title last year, slipped further into debt, sold Gerrard and slipped even further into debt (if the figures are to be believed) When does the league actually intervene and say, no more signings until you can pay your way???? Yes I already know the answer!

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
If they make champions League next season their "win no matter what the cost" policy will have paid off

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here