Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Opinions 🤷‍♂️ , been a hibby for 65 years . Scottish football will never change uglies v the rest . At least stand up to them or carry on regardless 🤷‍♂️

They're getting the same as every other team gets.
We're not giving them special treatment.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
How many other teams sing sectarian bile at our stadium though 🤔
I couldn’t give a fuck what they sing. As long as we horse them. The tear gas from the other uglies was more painful than words. But football needs fans (and fannys) in the stadia.
This banning opposition no matter who they are is just shit. I despise them as much as anyone, more than some- and the Smellies too, but I wouldn’t keep a stand empty just to spite them. Makes no sense.

In my heart I want to ban them though….,

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Joe: as you've been a hibby for 65 years you should be better qualified to understand how things work in Scottish football!
1950's Hibs break the weegie stranglehold on titles/trophies. 1960's hearts briefly have their day in the sun.
1980's Aberdeen and Dundee United have ½ the decade to themselves.... But apart from that????

Put it this way-I'm into my 4th decade of being a Season Ticket holder and in that time no team outwith parkhead or govan have won the top League.
Depressing? Yeah.

I'd happily ban every hun from Easter Road if they were paying tuppence to get in AND there were 40,000 Hibees Queing Behind them but.... It's now 30 quid+ per ticket and we cannae sell ours!

I say take their cash and hope we actually have the balls to give them a game!

Unless we can find a benefactor to throw millions at us OR the thousands of hiding Hibs fans?

Fuck the hun and GGTTH 💚

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here