Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Zab

Admin
I don't understand that they seem to be able to pick and choose if away fans are allowed to attend? So we never got any tickets and it seems that Ross County were in the same boat? I realise they probably wouldn't have brought many but even so. But the Jambos get a full allocation? I would absolutely ban der Hun from Easter Road.

I’d wouldn’t give the huns tickets until they give us some, and it would match what they give us. I wouldn’t give Celtic any more than 800 tickets, same goes for Aberdeen.

Only club I’d give the full South Stand to is Hearts.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I’d wouldn’t give the huns tickets until they give us some, and it would match what they give us. I wouldn’t give Celtic any more than 800 tickets, same goes for Aberdeen.

Only club I’d give the full South Stand to is Hearts.
This completey agree mate.

Reactions: Zab

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
If ever we need reminded of the Hun media bias in Scotland then today when the Red Tops should be singing the praises of Scotland after one of our best performances in years they lead with the "Search for Rangers next Manager".

Disgraceful

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
If ever we need reminded of the Hun media bias in Scotland then today when the Red Tops should be singing the praises of Scotland after one of our best performances in years they lead with the "Search for Rangers next Manager".

Disgraceful
Surprised they’re not leading with engerlands 10-0 win , that is the rangers team after all 🤣

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I’m guessing it’s going to be Gio as a replacement for Slippy as the Retard has been drip feeding what a brilliant manager he would be for the last three days. Which I assume means a deal was struck four days ago.
Time will tell.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I’m guessing it’s going to be Gio as a replacement for Slippy as the Retard has been drip feeding what a brilliant manager he would be for the last three days. Which I assume means a deal was struck four days ago.
Time will tell.
Think he might be a decent appointment tbh. Gutting, and I hope not though

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Time will tell.
His nickname is ready and waiting - giofanny van bronckhurst 🤣

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
Time will tell.
If its him or big name similar then they will come in and want to change things.

Someone like mcinnes would keep to the Gerrard style and tactics.
As much of a prick that Gerrard is he got some average players playing out their skin.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Think he might be a decent appointment tbh. Gutting, and I hope not though
I think so too sadly.

Winning leagues and cups with Feyenoord is essentially a carbon copy of what he needs to do at the Huns i.e lead a big fish in a wee pond to silverware. I keep an eye on Dutch football as I have family over there and the standard of player is pretty similar to what he'll have at Ibrox too.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
So fanny bronkhurst appointed and he canny wait to meet up with the incredible supporters . Living up to his name already 🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here