Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
They sing their songs , they break the rules , the media ignores it , they enter administration …….. repeat . They sing their songs , they break the rules , the media ignores it , they enter administration ……… repeat

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
And there is the proof of the bias ,
St mirren chairman charged by the sfa over tweets made about the rangers , accused of making comments of a discriminatory or offensive nature 🤷‍♂️Stuff that they and their fans do on a regular basis with no repercussions 😡

Whit?McAye!

Just A Radge
And there is the proof of the bias ,
St mirren chairman charged by the sfa over tweets made about the rangers , accused of making comments of a discriminatory or offensive nature 🤷‍♂️Stuff that they and their fans do on a regular basis with no repercussions 😡
To be fair (not something I particularly want to do as far as Der Hun is concerned), Needham is in a position of responsibility. If the chairman of R@ng3rs (Mk. II) publically made sectarian comments, I'd expect him to be investigated. That said, I don't see anything offensive in Needham's tweets.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
To be fair (not something I particularly want to do as far as Der Hun is concerned), Needham is in a position of responsibility. If the chairman of R@ng3rs (Mk. II) publically made sectarian comments, I'd expect him to be investigated. That said, I don't see anything offensive in Needham's tweets.

He probably could've done without saying he hoped the bridge collapsed with them on it...

But someone really needs to make a point that Hun is not sectarian when they get called up for this shit.

They are a bunch of rampaging hun bastards, home away and beyond. Can't even go on a random holiday without some arsehole in full blue regalia making a total *&*^ of themselves.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
See what you're saying but IMO calling somebody a currant isnae sectarian

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Think it was a Wolverhampton local journo when they were playing them in the early 60s that wrote " they poured over the border like a horde of rampaging huns" . Not at all sectarian but very descriptive.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Think it was a Wolverhampton local journo when they were playing them in the early 60s that wrote " they poured over the border like a horde of rampaging huns" . Not at all sectarian but very descriptive.

Should've been repeated after their euro final in Manchester

Zab

Admin
Hun is not a sectarian term, as per the Oxford dictionary:

1. a member of a warlike Asiatic nomadic people who invaded and ravaged Europe in the 4th–5th centuries.
  • a reckless or uncivilized destroyer.
    "corporate huns masquerading as white knights"
2. DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
a German (especially during the First and Second World Wars).
  • Germans collectively.
    noun: the Hun
    "millions of boys were eager to go and fight the Hun

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I don't understand that they seem to be able to pick and choose if away fans are allowed to attend? So we never got any tickets and it seems that Ross County were in the same boat? I realise they probably wouldn't have brought many but even so. But the Jambos get a full allocation? I would absolutely ban der Hun from Easter Road.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I don't understand that they seem to be able to pick and choose if away fans are allowed to attend? So we never got any tickets and it seems that Ross County were in the same boat? I realise they probably wouldn't have brought many but even so. But the Jambos get a full allocation? I would absolutely ban der Hun from Easter Road.
The last bit absolutely , If only , it would bring a bit of pleasure at this time , to me anyway 🤔

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here