Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
That is corrupt.
I agree, but what can you do? I have spoken with the former chief of police for Strathclyde about the songs they sing and the clear hate speech and he said "you can't arrest all of them"

They're entrenched in scottish football. I wish they'd just fuck off

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Michael Stewart is gonna get himself cancelled soon.
Keeps calling Hunco out.

Good on him, but he'll get nowhere at all.
Statement tomorrow condemning him.

Called it.

Benched by the BBC due to to complaints by Hunco supporters.

Hattie

Donator
It’s funny how it’s only EVER people doing their job and saying it how it actually is v the huns, gets the bullet!! Not 1 single arse licking hun cvnt has been sacked for their bitter and relentless attacks on other clubs have been sacked. BBC should be made to explain this and why no one that relentlessly criticises other clubs and gets complaints, gets the same treatment. After all it’s a publicly funded station. A FOI would tell us what we need to know! Not a clue how to do it. Find out how many fans of all clubs complain and the department that ignores or follows up on it all.
im sure that would be interesting.
Is it down to 1 man?
this kind of stuff has been happening at the bbc for so long their bigoted bias is entrenchedand needs called out

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I think Jim Spence was also hounded out the BBC for saying Rangers had gone bust and it wasn't the same club.
It's a sad fact that the The Huns and their followers are indeed too big to be tamed.
The media (generally) print what they are told, the pundits are virtually all Rantic supporters, and we found out that they determine what is to be discussed on Sports programmes - which means no debate about the 'errors' favouring Rantic when it's required........

And of course their bile and violence...... "Well, we can't arrest them all."

It's dire.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I think Jim Spence was also hounded out the BBC for saying Rangers had gone bust and it wasn't the same club.
It's a sad fact that the The Huns and their followers are indeed too big to be tamed.
The media (generally) print what they are told, the pundits are virtually all Rantic supporters, and we found out that they determine what is to be discussed on Sports programmes - which means no debate about the 'errors' favouring Rantic when it's required......

And of course their bile and violence.... "Well, we can't arrest them all."

It's dire.
We need to be rid of the bias, turning of blind eyes and favouritism directed at the rangers and to a lesser extent their ugly sister by the authorities and media .
Breakaway is the only way or we’ll just have to put up with it 😡😩
Does “sky” seriously not see what goes on in scotland or are they happy to ignore it for the sake of four ugly derbies a season 🤔
I wonder if RG sees what goes on or is it just us fans 🤷‍♂️

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here