Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Rather than start a new thread…….
Unsurprisingly the The Huns official media partner “Hand on Heart” is being investigated by police due to offensive and sectarian comments made over a period of years.
Despicable as usual.
The name itself "heart in hand" is taken from one of their wee sectarian ditties. Every fucking thing about them revolves around bigotry. I know I'm preaching to the converted but that whole institution needs shut down. Despite what some on here say, the Smellies are not as bad, nothing like it tbh.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
The union bears statement is a fuckin belter. I was wondering if they've actually seen the video doing the rounds but I've come to the conclusion they're just denying that the song is racist and sticking chop sticks in their ears and shouting lalalalalala whenever anyone tells them it's racist. Cvnts

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
We all know they're thick as fuck(I blame the schooling) but the morons have a Lion Rampant behind the goal.
Pretty sure they celebrate Gay King Billy defeating the Stuarts at the Boyne

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Pumped tonight but at least they've an orange walk to look forward at the weekend they can abuse/spit on some Catholic priests on their merry way

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Their fuckin idiot fans can't fathom out how they're not allowed to kick fuck out their opponents in a European game

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Quick enough to pull out the budget card conveniently ignore that when they're walking over mickey mouse spl teams

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here