Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Granted it was dealt with swiftly and correctly. Shame they can't do the same for the anti Irish/ Catholic racism that spills out from all angles and will do again this weekend.

On another note I think they could have apologised to the player or even made reference to it in their statement .

Hattie

Donator
Granted it was dealt with swiftly and correctly. Shame they can't do the same for the anti Irish/ Catholic racism that spills out from all angles and will do again this weekend.

On another note I think they could have apologised to the player or even made reference to it in their statement .
Money talks, they would lose far too much if they actually clamped down on bigotry

JFP1302

Just A Radge
It is but if those songs were about Catholics or Irish I wonder if they would have done a thing….
Thats the point they won't.
The stand with Glen Kamara stuff last year forced their hand to act on this .

But the George Square anti Catholic shit not a word

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Hibs fans were singing about child abuse in relation to Jason Cummings yesterday, let’s no get too far up on our high horses.
I said yesterday it's hun behaviour and if it was to continue within the hibs support I'd stop going, this season I've started taking my young daughter to games and don't want her hearing shit like that.

However the huns do it constantly the love it they are weird as fuck like that

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here