Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Seen the huns being huns again today racist shit about the Japanese Celtic player

We are all Glen Kamara right enough

Hattie

Donator
I called them vermin on here before, some doc pulled me up as a bit strong… 😂 im not so sure, vile cvnts

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I called them vermin on here before, some doc pulled me up as a bit strong… 😂 im not so sure, vile cvnts

I abhor the term 'vermin' commonly used on Sickbag to describe Hibs fans. It's not banter at all. I just find that it crosses the line and borders on nazi ideology to dehumanise a section of society.

But I'm open to persuasion, and accept that it may be appropriate to describe some of the The Hundogs in that way.

My apologies @Hattie

JFP1302

Just A Radge
I abhor the term 'vermin' commonly used on Sickbag to describe Hibs fans. It's not banter at all. I just find that it crosses the line and borders on nazi ideology to dehumanise a section of society.

But I'm open to persuasion, and accept that it may be appropriate to describe some of the The Hundogs in that way.

My apologies @Hattie
Describing them as vermin is polite in my book

Hattie

Donator

My apologies @Hattie
Well your reasoning is agreeable… 👍👍

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Boys from the video have all been identified and banned. Huns have then went and banned the supporters club they were members off from receiving tickets for future matches, sure the lads will be popular
Thing is its not a minority at that club.
The hate is fuelled by the club itself .

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here