Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Unfortunately it isnt, the difference between the arse cheeks is the same as a kick in the nuts or a punch in the mooth one might be a bit worse than the other but neither is very pleasant.
I doubt very much if half the green brigade could point tae Palestine on the map and any political points they might make are less important than winding up the huns.
I just dont get the apparent affection some Hibs fans have for the Soapys
For me whether you can point to Palestine or not knowing something is wrong is what matters.
Of course they will do things to wind up huns thats football however I don't think their political displays are for that purpose

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Unfortunately it isnt, the difference between the arse cheeks is the same as a kick in the nuts or a punch in the mooth one might be a bit worse than the other but neither is very pleasant.
I doubt very much if half the green brigade could point tae Palestine on the map and any political points they might make are less important than winding up the huns.
I just dont get the apparent affection some Hibs fans have for the Soapys
I don’t. I think they are a condescending bunch of pricks and have no time for them whatsoever. I do think though that the original poster is right. I genuinely feel that the huns are one of THE worst supports in world football, generally speaking. They indulge in bigotry and even when they have something to celebrate, such as winning the title recently or that uefa cup final in 2008 (I think that was the year), their nasty side often breaks through. I’ll even say it here as well. I’d say they are worse than the gunts. I hate the gunts on a city rivalry level but the huns are on a different level entirely with their bigotry and warped world view. So yeah, I don’t like Celtc. Can’t stand them but the huns are genuinely scum. Just my tuppence worth but there you go

Zab

Admin
I tend to agree that smellies are less c***y than huns but that doesn't make them not c***y. Can't really comprehend mounting an impassioned defence of them on a Hibs forum tbh.

Totally agree, can’t comprehend anyone trying to put Celtic Football Club, Celtic supporters, and especially the Green Brigade, on some sort of pedestal.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
My opinion of the Celtic support has mellowed since moving out west. I used to be of the "both as bad as each other" opinion, but the Smellies are nowhere near as horrible as the Huns when you live in amongst it. These past few months have been particularly vile as I have to explain to my daughter what all the sectarian graffiti that's popping up every day is about.

However, and its a big however, Celtic could do with a massive dose of self policing in their fan base. If they gave that go instead of continuing with a ghoulish obsession with paramilitary imagery and simplistic IRA chants they might get a bit more leeway when taking the moral high ground.

I think we are a good example of how you can evolve to recognise and celebrate your clubs roots with a bit of dignity. They could learn a lot from their big brothers.

Last edited:

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
My opinion of the Celtic support has mellowed since moving out west. I used to be of the "both as bad as each other" opinion, but the Smellies are nowhere near as horrible as the Huns when you live in amongst it. These past few months have been particularly vile as I have to explain to my daughter what all the sectarian graffiti and that's popping up every day is about.

However, and its a big however, Celtic could do with a massive dose of self policing in their fan base. If they gave that go instead of continuing with a ghoulish obsession with paramilitary imagery and simplistic IRA chants they might get a bit more leeway when taking the moral high ground.

I think we are a good example of how you can evelove to recognise and celebrate your clubs roots with a bit of dignity. They could learn a lot from their big brothers.
Perfectly put, every bit of that is bang on the money

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
See I have no issue with football fans showing support it happens all over the world
Comparing celtic/Green brigade and Huns is utter nonsense

Green Brigade not only show solidarity in the stands but also do alot of good things for many charities and communities from raising over 140k to food banks whereas huns are hate filled thugs and racists to me there is a massive difference.

Not looking for love of them😂
I have no issues with them and share alot of views both politically and morally

I stand by my comment them and huns both the same is utter bollocks
The orange order are one of the biggest donors to charity in Scotland.
They're still c**ts tho.
Celtc fans are not even in the same league as the huns when it comes to bigotry and sectarianism,to.be fair the tribute act aren't really involved in sectarianism,with the exception of the green brigade who are mostly just wee neds

moathibby

Legendary Radge
For what it's worth, I agree with your views on the subject.
But it doesn't belong on a football pitch or in the stands.
If you want to protest and all that, do it at an actual protest. That's what they're for.

Football isn't political and the club shouldn't be forced to align itself with anything because a group (in the green brigades case) decide to start making those decisions. Or, worse, imo, you force the club to condemn your actions, putting space between the club and fans in any aspect is bad for everyone. We're in Europe, you get fined for that stuff.

Doesn't belong in football.
We're in the UK and right now we are being excluded from having any other form of protest. It's flags in a stadium, like a billboard on the side of a road. You can either buy the product or walk past. I'm glad some part of the Celtic support are speaking up about what's happening because since the rammy on here when Zettelis Heid was going hammer and tongs with the likes of EGB ,nobody has had the nerve to bring the subject up. This idea that 'we don't do politics here' doesn't sit right with me .It might be 'the general consensus of most Bounce radges' but I'm happy in the knowledge that I'm in the minority here who would love to see a bit of politics brought back to the stadium.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I tend to agree that smellies are less c***y than huns but that doesn't make them not c***y. Can't really comprehend mounting an impassioned defence of them on a Hibs forum tbh.
If you can't see the display of Palestine flags at Celtic park or from Manchester, Leicester or anywhere else isn't a fine thing then I feel sorry for you. If you can't see the difference between that and a King Billy flag then I'm afraid I don't know you like I thought did.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
If you can't see the display of Palestine flags at Celtic park or from Manchester, Leicester or anywhere else isn't a fine thing then I feel sorry for you. If you can't see the difference between that and a King Billy flag then I'm afraid I don't know you like I thought did.
That's a hell of a leap Moaty old bean. I'm all in favour of showing support for the Palestinian people in football grounds (including ER, I don't buy this pish that we shouldn't do if one of our players is Israeli). Doesn't change the fact that smellies are c***s on the whole.

Reactions: Zab

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Currently 1-0 up.Is Bartley dropped or is his media gig and reserve team duties too much?
He’s assistant manager there these days as well as player. Livi have looked really poor, lost a few players over summer and don’t look like they’ve replaced them, they could be down there come end of season. Also wouldn’t be surprised to see Marv become their manager before seasons over

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here