Fucking despise huns

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

JFP1302

Just A Radge
They don’t celebrate, it’s not in their nature. Their purpose is to promote supremacy, sectarianism, hatred, bigotry and Irish racism, and this title, their first- and they know it- and thankfully they know everyone knows it, is simply an excuse to do so.

And we can't have a small number at hampden because of this .

Watching the English FA Cup final showed exactly what fans at a game brings .

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
They don’t celebrate, it’s not in their nature. Their purpose is to promote supremacy, sectarianism, hatred, bigotry and Irish racism, and this title, their first- and they know it- and thankfully they know everyone knows it, is simply an excuse to do so.

And we can't have a small number at hampden because of this .

Watching the English FA Cup final showed exactly what fans at a game brings .
I can’t disagree with any of that. Very well put. I don’t like the smellies either but this lot are the worst. A hateful and disgraceful lot of bigoted arseholes

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Anyone else seen the videos yet? Multiple on twitter of huns kicking fuck out each other, some way to celebrate a title win hahaha
Yes loads of them.
Pissing in streat, hun on hun poor attempts of fighting. Just pure neddish carnage .

But was a guarantee

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
They are a strange set. Fighting amongst themselves when they have had an unbeaten season in the league. A day supposedly about them celebrating what their team has achieved and they kick off amongst each other. Most moronic support in world football

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Was thinking tonight that these huns in George Square are a different breed....years of humiliation after letting their club die has led them to a situation where, even when they are supposed to be celebrating, their constant need to hate and lash out ends up with them fighting among themselves. They are programmed to hate...thats all they have...they dont understand joy...just dour staunch hatred.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Was thinking tonight that these huns in George Square are a different breed....years of humiliation after letting their club die has led them to a situation where, even when they are supposed to be celebrating, their constant need to hate and lash out ends up with them fighting among themselves. They are programmed to hate...thats all they have...they dont understand joy...just dour staunch hatred.
👍 Post of the day!!!

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Well, I don't recall the Huns launching CS gas into our stand. Celtc's level of vileness is pretty high.
Fuck them both.
That is a point tbf. What gets me most about Celtc is their belief that everyone loves them and they have an affinity with clubs like Liverpool or Man United when the truth is they don’t give a shit about them. They even think we have an affinity because of coming from similar backgrounds. Dickheads

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Well, I don't recall the Huns launching CS gas into our stand. Celtc's level of vileness is pretty high.
Fuck them both.
Every club has *&*^ in their support .
Huns are in a complete level of their own.
Full of hate , anti Catholic anti Irish, racist vermin.

Celtic have won 4 trebles on the bounce and I don't recall any trashed City centres , and violence or racism .

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Every club has *&*^ in their support .
Huns are in a complete level of their own.
Full of hate , anti Catholic anti Irish, racist vermin.

Celtic have won 4 trebles on the bounce and I don't recall any trashed City centres , and violence or racism .
Walked down Easter Road when they've been in town lately?

Admin
That is a point tbf. What gets me most about Celtc is their belief that everyone loves them and they have an affinity with clubs like Liverpool or Man United when the truth is they don’t give a shit about them. They even think we have an affinity because of coming from similar backgrounds. Dickheads

I don't think there is much link between Liverpool and Celtc other than one song.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here