• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Forfar 0 v 1 Hibs

Does anybody have it working? Thought it was my Wi-Fi but maybe not.

Canny complain about hibs tv now ?

Mine is now working, game stopped last 4 minutes Forfar player down injured, stretcher on for him.

I got kicked out for abvout 10 mins but back in now. Absolutely shocking.

What happened to the Forfar boy?

Back in now, this camera is annoying though, like a motion sensor always behind the ball.

What happened to the Forfar boy?

Fell over screaming after a soft challenge. With these pitches it will prolly be his knee?

Hibs playing shocking

Half time, nothing to shout home about, service lacking from midfeild.

Well that was the weirdest half of Hibs fitba I have ever tried to witness! I reckon Forfar TV should be refunding a lot of disappointed punters. We have been all over them, but lacking a killer pass, cross or shot. Cannae even make out Magennis and Hallberg at the top of my screen and I have a 52 inch telly! We really are bare bones, although defence doing fine, midfield fine defensively, less so going forward, two wide men and strikers ineffectual for me.

I've given up. Watching Lithgae Rose instead, far more professional outfit.

That is mne stopped working now.

Working again Hibs back out

Can see why most of these players are second string.

This is awful, like watching 2 boys teams playing in the park on a Saturday morning.

Hopefully Boyle and Nisbet can add a bit of quality.

This is awful, like watching 2 boys teams playing in the park on a Saturday morning.

Hopefully Boyle and Nisbet can add a bit of quality.

You would hope so, Shanley did ok but little help from Doidge and Magennis is nae right winger!

Pitch is awful

That aside, this is a hard watch

Worst game I've ever seen. Beyond gash.

Worst game I've ever seen. Beyond gash.

I have seen much, much worse.

You would hope so, Shanley did ok but little help from Doidge and Magennis is nae right winger!

I agree with that, 70 mins in and I don't think we've had a shot on target! I like Doidge but he has been anonymous tonight. The midfield aren't helping just hoofing balls up front.

Nisbet done more in 5 mins than anyone throughout the game.

David Gray looking a bit last it to be fair.

Nisbet done more in 5 mins than anyone throughout the game

He is a step up from the rest on the pitch.

Referee is fucking mince

The game has been three or four notches below brutal. I'm away to put the bucket oot for the morn.
No positives from me unfortunately.

BIG G

Thank F. there's no extra time in these games!!

Fraser Murray’s got two for Dunfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yaas, go on Gray, always beleived in you.....

Goal

Not seeing the game going by what everyone’s been saying probably just as well

Turns out with all the spinning and hanging of the fishy stream I am running 5 minutes behind, Gray jsut scored for me!

SDG saving the blushes cos that was inept, amateurish pish.

Yes I’ll take that

The man doing what he does best. Win us Cup ties ??

That was as makeshift a team as you'll ever see from us. Job done, no real embarrassment and we can get back to normal service.

SDG has a late goal in him ?

Think that cost me about two quid per minute watched which puts it on a par with hertz megastand in value for money terms

Grim stuff but take the win and move on

and that brings an end to the most chaotic international ‘break’ there probably has ever been. 3 wins out of 3 so can’t really complain can we.

This was always going to be one of those games where you just get there, get the win, and get out again.

Thankfully we did that.

Looking forward to seeing KT Tunstall documentary on Sky Arts at 10.00 about the splendid late , dour Scottish poet, singer and storyteller Ivor Cutler. Guaranteed to be more uplifting than what we have just witnessed.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 7617 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50