• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Flo to go?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Pumped back hame

I've always doubted that the huns would want him back. When he feels like it he is a decent striker, but they need higher standard players who are good and consistent enough to stop Celtic winning the league next season and Flo Kamberi doesn't really fall into that category.

He has had some very good games for Hibs and scored some fine goals, especially when McLaren was here. A talented but moody player who is clearly a difficult personality to manage, a move back to his home country would be probably best for him IMO.

Hope we can get a decent amount of money for him. Think he has a year left on his contract ?

I've always doubted that the huns would want him back. When he feels like it he is a decent striker, but they need higher standard players who are good and consistent enough to stop Smellies... winning the league next season and Flo Kamberi doesn't really fall into that category.

He has had some very good games for Hibs and scored some fine goals, especially when McLaren was here. A talented but moody player who is clearly a difficult personality to manage, a move back to his home country would be probably best for him IMO.

Hope we can get a decent amount of money for him. Think he has a year left on his contract ?

It's Benji all over again.

I think this will rumble on for a little while yet.

It's Benji all over again.

I think this will rumble on for a little while yet.
Benji is the player that Flo reminds me of.

Pumped back hame

Bye Bye :039::a----:

Bye Rat. :852:

I think this is Hibs cryptic way of saying to any interested party that "We won't be difficult to deal with".?.

Clearly its not a situation of Hibs making and while we might be missing out on a player that when motivated and focused was as good a striker as any in our section of the league its no real loss in terms of team spirit and group motivation.

In his first year with Hibs, I think he was one of the fittest players I've seen. His appetite to run into space and close down defenders was excellent.
Then we seen the huffy side of him, then he burnt his bridges . The guy is definitely a bit of a cock, but I'd sooner he was in the shop window , trying his guts out on the park tempting a decent bid in for him. He is a decent player ,and we can't really afford to chuck away what he's worth , just because he sooked up the huns arses.
He's not the first, and won't be the last to turn his head when the bigots flash their dirty offerings.

If Hibs terminate his contract , no doubt having to pay up a percentage of his wages, it wouldn't surprise me if he then signed for 2012 on a free.

In his first year with Hibs, I think he was one of the fittest players I've seen. His appetite to run into space and close down defenders was excellent.
Then we seen the huffy side of him, then he burnt his bridges . The guy is definitely a bit of a cock, but I'd sooner he was in the shop window , trying his guts out on the park tempting a decent bid in for him. He is a decent player ,and we can't really afford to chuck away what he's worth , just because he sooked up the huns arses.
He's not the first, and won't be the last to turn his head when the bigots flash their dirty offerings.

If Hibs terminate his contract , no doubt having to pay up a percentage of his wages, it wouldn't surprise me if he then signed for 2012 on a free.
I take your points but I don’t think he will ever pull a Hibs jersey on again.

I am not one for cutting off my own nose but I don’t want to see him play for Hibs again.

He has only got himself to blame, his comments were totally disrespectful to the club and us as supporters.

Hope we get decent cash for him obviously.

We won’t be paying the cnut off.

Benji is the player that Flo reminds me of.

Bags of talent but just misguided.

Good luck to him

Hopefully he gets the move he's looking for but he's made a total mess of his time with Hibs

Shame

I think this is Hibs cryptic way of saying to any interested party that "We won't be difficult to deal with".?.

Clearly its not a situation of Hibs making and while we might be missing out on a player that when motivated and focused was as good a striker as any in our section of the league its no real loss in terms of team spirit and group motivation.

I disagree. If we just wanted to offload him I suspect he'd be gone by now. Rightly we are not letting him go unless we are getting some kind of respectable compensation.

I disagree. If we just wanted to offload him I suspect he'd be gone by now. Rightly we are not letting him go unless we are getting some kind of respectable compensation.

That's kind of what I meant in that Hibs are looking for something respectable though its decreasing daily and it will be a huge wage that is just draining away at Hibs finances.

St Gallen if they are the interested club won't need to push to hard as Hibs have no bargaining power now that Flo has been frozen out (rightly so).

Strange no English Championship club are sniffing around as he might not be a main striker but he would make good back up in that immense slog of a league with its huge number of games.

Flo was the trigger for Lennon leaving. Not the sole reason, because Lennon was becoming a bit unhinged by then, but I wonder if the Flo/Lennon spat hadn’t boiled over..... would Lennon have got a grip and returned Hibs to competing at the top or would he have continued with his descent into huffy pain in the arseness. We’ll never know.

Flo was the trigger for Lennon leaving. Not the sole reason, because Lennon was becoming a bit unhinged by then, but I wonder if the Flo/Lennon spat hadn’t boiled over..... would Lennon have got a grip and returned Hibs to competing at the top or would he have continued with his descent into huffy pain in the arseness. We’ll never know.

I was a huge Lennon fan but my opinion now looking back was that in the summer 2018 he had gone as far as he could in the role. He cut a frustrated figure.

I like him but his comments regarding wanting to be a hun was too far .

Lennon and Flo are one of a kind. HUffy, self centered, very high opinions of themselves, and ready to bolt along the M8 at the first opportunity..
Is much easier now I can go back to disliking Lennon.

Is much easier now I can go back to disliking Lennon.

I never stopped.

All I can say is, what a waste.

I think Flo has so much talent and on his day he must be a nightmare for defenders. Just don't see him applying himself for any club, let alone Hibs.

All I can say is, what a waste.

I think Flo has so much talent and on his day he must be a nightmare for defenders. Just don't see him applying himself for any club, let alone Hibs.
His talent is nowhere near the likes of Stokes, Riordan, O’connor, Fletcher, Miller. All top class strikers, the first two shouldve hit the top heights, the 3rd couldve, other 2 done very well well for themselves through Hibs etc. Flo couldnt lace the boots of any off them. I personally hope his career crumbles, far too big an ego for the little talent he has imo

I never stopped.

Perseverance right there.

Kamberi had done nothing in *senior football prior to Hibs and should have shown the club and fans a lot more respect.

Still hope we can get around £150k for him. Not so fussed about clauses as doubt they’d come to fruition as he’ll struggle at a decent level.

*Grasshopper and Karlsruhe. That’s why he ended up with us.

Posing fukdog with few manners.

I was a huge Lennon fan but my opinion now looking back was that in the summer 2018 he had gone as far as he could in the role. He cut a frustrated figure.
I was always wary. He won me over to some extent but ultimately proved what we all knew deep down, that he doesn't have the temperament to handle not winning. He'll never be an overachieving manager but can be competent if he has a financial advantage. In short, rather than being a "winner", he's more of a bad loser.

So do I. There's no way he can play for us again after his comments when he went to Rangers. Disrespectful to Hibs, to his team-mates at ER, and to the Hibs support.

I don't know how much we can get for him by way of a transfer fee (not that much, I suspect), but a little's better than nothing and I want him off the premises ASAP.

There are young guys at ER who deserve opportunities to play way before Kamberi does. He had his chance and he blew it.

(Actually, he blew it at Ibrox as well .... :gigglle:)

Hope they can get this over the line asap

Finally get rid of the vermin

Finally get rid of the vermin

Vermin?
Doncha know that’s us according to the charmers on Jambokickedoot.

Flo has proved he’s not one of us.
We should maybe have said we were desperate to get him back and the Gunts would have been right in there!

Vermin?
Doncha know that’s us according to the charmers on Jambokickedoot.

Flo has proved he’s not one of us.
We should maybe have said we were desperate to get him back and the Gunts would have been right in there!

Charming is the complete opposite of that Brokeback site.

Help Tom James on his way to free up another wage please Hibs

Give us room to manoeuvre for some more incoming.

Vermin is such Jambo patter

Never thought I'd see a Hibs fan come out with that pish

Anyway, its been stuff from Kamberi and we'll be content to see him go

Sad that its worked out like this but its entirely his own fault

There are claims in the Sun he knocked back a 2 yr deal at Huns to go to St Gallen :grinning-smiley-045:

Just glad this is now ending. Hopefully money to go towards bringing Doc in.

Just glad this is now ending. Hopefully money to go towards bringing Doc in.

Can't see it. Would have thought only chance of getting Doc was part of Kamberi going the other way.

Glad to see the back of him. He'll never learn and continue to disrupt teams like the spoilt child he is.

People at the club bent over backwards to support him throughout his time here and he repaid them with his petulance.

The kind of player who reinforces the stereotype of footballers being selfish mercenaries, when at SPFL level at least, ive mostly found players to be good lads.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Vermin is such Jambo patter

Never thought I'd see a Hibs fan come out with that pish

Anyway, its been stuff from Kamberi and we'll be content to see him go

Sad that its worked out like this but its entirely his own fault

Vermin, Rat, what’s the difference ?

There are claims in the Sun he knocked back a 2 yr deal at Huns to go to St Gallen :grinning-smiley-045:

It's always been his dream to play at St Gallen and its supporters are the best in the world.

Kamberi is a disrespectful billy big baws.

You dont want the honour of wearing our original greenjersey, then GTF.

This thread has been viewed 7647 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back