• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Flo to go?

Its reached a stage with Flo where the money Hibs receive for him is secondary.
Getting shot is first and foremost.

Good.
Time to forget him.
Nothing more than a character from Viz magazine.

Happy to get back the fee we paid for him but he's literally cost us hundreds of thousands with his pish attitude

In his first year with Hibs, I think he was one of the fittest players I've seen. His appetite to run into space and close down defenders was excellent.
Then we seen the huffy side of him, then he burnt his bridges . The guy is definitely a bit of a cock, but I'd sooner he was in the shop window , trying his guts out on the park tempting a decent bid in for him. He is a decent player ,and we can't really afford to chuck away what he's worth , just because he sooked up the huns arses.
He's not the first, and won't be the last to turn his head when the bigots flash their dirty offerings.

If Hibs terminate his contract , no doubt having to pay up a percentage of his wages, it wouldn't surprise me if he then signed for 2012 on a free.
i doubt he'll be signing on in 2012 for anybody.

A very good player at times but his attitude stunk.Probably best that he's going.

Good.
Time to forget him.
Nothing more than a character from Viz magazine.

I see the huns have signed St Gallen striker Cedric Itten on a long term deal.

View media item 471
This is the St Gallen striker who just signed for "Scotland's Shame 2012" ?

Am I tripping as does he not look remarkably similar to RatBoy.?

Its all a very weird domino with "Scotlands Shame 2012" seemingly offerring Kamberi a deal but he chose to go to St Gallen who then sold "Scotland's Shame 2012" their top man the very next day.?

Something smells here but as long as we get our money then that might give us more options on Boyler.✅

Last edited:
View media item 471
This is the St Gallen striker who just signed for "Scotland's Shame 2012" ?

Am I tripping as does he not look remarkably similar to RatBoy.?

Its all a very weird domino with "Scotlands Shame 2012" seemingly offerring Kamberi a deal but he chose to go to St Gallen who then sold "Scotland's Shame 2012" their top man the next day.?

Something smells here but as long as we get our money then that might give us more options on Boyler.✅
Definitely his twin sister

Screenshot_20200805-173416_Twitter.jpg

1596657081380.png

Love the wee Doidge dig

Last edited:
Love the wee Doidge dog

Hope he does outstanding since there's a sell on fee.

Cheerio FukFace ?

Fuck off and dinnae come back.

Result

Poor St Gallen, not a good role model for any youngster.

Poor St Gallen, not a good role model for any youngster.
My wee grandson worshipped him, was a mascot last season and walked oot wi him and even got his number on the back of his strip. He was gutted when he went along the M8.

On his day he was a good striker for us. Definitely had the talent, but his attitude was all wrong and his stupid and totally unnecessary comments when he went on loan to the huns finished any prospect of a future at Easter Road. We saw the best of him when he was on loan to us and was teamed up with Jamie McLaren.

Best for everyone now that he has gone. We also have a sell-on clause written in to the deal.

Last edited:
Hibernian did nothing but support him in every thing he did whilst here.

We did nothing to deserve the disrespect shown, so to echo the sentiments above, he can fuck off and never come back.

Well done Hibernian for recuperating our original outlay. Hopefully the wee rats wages will be covered by any sell on.

My wee grandson worshipped him, was a mascot last season and walked oot wi him and even got his number on the back of his strip. He was gutted when he went along the M8.
Strikers who score attract the adulation of the kids, learn more from, Pat Stanton, Des Bremner, John McGinn and Lewis Stevenson types. We've all had that feeling over the years, a new hero is always just round the corner.

Strikers who score attract the adulation of the kids, learn more from, Pat Stanton, Des Bremner, John McGinn and Lewis Stevenson types. We've all had that feeling over the years, a new hero is always just round the corner.
True, his new hero is Boyle, if he ends up away this widnae am gonni have serious thoughts about lettin my grandson attend another game, if we ever get back.?

Wonder how long it will take the St Gallen fans to get tired of him doing 47 stepovers and firing into the side netting. Cya cunto ?

Hope he does outstanding since there's a sell on fee.
He will. Initially.

And then, well we all know what happens next. Dummy, toys, pram.

Last edited:
I wish him well

His goal against Tripolis was the highlight

True, his new hero is Boyle, if he ends up away this widnae am gonni have serious thoughts about lettin my grandson attend another game, if we ever get back.?

Go down the club shop ASAP and get “James” put on the back of his shirt and tell him that’s his new favourite player

Go down the club shop ASAP and get “James” put on the back of his shirt and tell him that’s his new favourite player
What my laddie said ?

Love the wee Doidge dig

Decent player, total wanker though, cheerio now :47:

How often would he get touched and then sit on the floor while the game carried on like he was shot, pull up his socks and get up fine. Stroppy *&*^ gtf good riddance.

£150,000 in the bank, there's an extra grand a week for Boyle's new 3 year contract :lovey:

Or just offer a big signing on fee!

Last edited:
Love the wee Doidge dig

Ha I didn't bother reading the article till you said that. Love it

Wonder how long it will take the St Gallen fans to get tired of him doing 47 stepovers and firing into the side netting. Cya cunto ?

It was the back heels that do it for me.. If he was out wide with his back to goal, back heel, dead cert.

This thread has been viewed 7649 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back