Flo to go?

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I've always doubted that the huns would want him back. When he feels like it he is a decent striker, but they need higher standard players who are good and consistent enough to stop Smellies... winning the league next season and Flo Kamberi doesn't really fall into that category.

He has had some very good games for Hibs and scored some fine goals, especially when McLaren was here. A talented but moody player who is clearly a difficult personality to manage, a move back to his home country would be probably best for him IMO.

Hope we can get a decent amount of money for him. Think he has a year left on his contract ?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I've always doubted that the huns would want him back. When he feels like it he is a decent striker, but they need higher standard players who are good and consistent enough to stop Smellies... winning the league next season and Flo Kamberi doesn't really fall into that category.

He has had some very good games for Hibs and scored some fine goals, especially when McLaren was here. A talented but moody player who is clearly a difficult personality to manage, a move back to his home country would be probably best for him IMO.

Hope we can get a decent amount of money for him. Think he has a year left on his contract ?
It's Benji all over again.

I think this will rumble on for a little while yet.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
I think this is Hibs cryptic way of saying to any interested party that "We won't be difficult to deal with".🤔.

Clearly its not a situation of Hibs making and while we might be missing out on a player that when motivated and focused was as good a striker as any in our section of the league its no real loss in terms of team spirit and group motivation.

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
In his first year with Hibs, I think he was one of the fittest players I've seen. His appetite to run into space and close down defenders was excellent.
Then we seen the huffy side of him, then he burnt his bridges . The guy is definitely a bit of a cock, but I'd sooner he was in the shop window , trying his guts out on the park tempting a decent bid in for him. He is a decent player ,and we can't really afford to chuck away what he's worth , just because he sooked up the huns arses.
He's not the first, and won't be the last to turn his head when the bigots flash their dirty offerings.

If Hibs terminate his contract , no doubt having to pay up a percentage of his wages, it wouldn't surprise me if he then signed for 2012 on a free.

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
In his first year with Hibs, I think he was one of the fittest players I've seen. His appetite to run into space and close down defenders was excellent.
Then we seen the huffy side of him, then he burnt his bridges . The guy is definitely a bit of a cock, but I'd sooner he was in the shop window , trying his guts out on the park tempting a decent bid in for him. He is a decent player ,and we can't really afford to chuck away what he's worth , just because he sooked up the huns arses.
He's not the first, and won't be the last to turn his head when the bigots flash their dirty offerings.

If Hibs terminate his contract , no doubt having to pay up a percentage of his wages, it wouldn't surprise me if he then signed for 2012 on a free.
I take your points but I don’t think he will ever pull a Hibs jersey on again.

I am not one for cutting off my own nose but I don’t want to see him play for Hibs again.

He has only got himself to blame, his comments were totally disrespectful to the club and us as supporters.

Hope we get decent cash for him obviously.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
I think this is Hibs cryptic way of saying to any interested party that "We won't be difficult to deal with".🤔.

Clearly its not a situation of Hibs making and while we might be missing out on a player that when motivated and focused was as good a striker as any in our section of the league its no real loss in terms of team spirit and group motivation.
I disagree. If we just wanted to offload him I suspect he'd be gone by now. Rightly we are not letting him go unless we are getting some kind of respectable compensation.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
I disagree. If we just wanted to offload him I suspect he'd be gone by now. Rightly we are not letting him go unless we are getting some kind of respectable compensation.
That's kind of what I meant in that Hibs are looking for something respectable though its decreasing daily and it will be a huge wage that is just draining away at Hibs finances.

St Gallen if they are the interested club won't need to push to hard as Hibs have no bargaining power now that Flo has been frozen out (rightly so).

Strange no English Championship club are sniffing around as he might not be a main striker but he would make good back up in that immense slog of a league with its huge number of games.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Flo was the trigger for Lennon leaving. Not the sole reason, because Lennon was becoming a bit unhinged by then, but I wonder if the Flo/Lennon spat hadn’t boiled over..... would Lennon have got a grip and returned Hibs to competing at the top or would he have continued with his descent into huffy pain in the arseness. We’ll never know.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Flo was the trigger for Lennon leaving. Not the sole reason, because Lennon was becoming a bit unhinged by then, but I wonder if the Flo/Lennon spat hadn’t boiled over..... would Lennon have got a grip and returned Hibs to competing at the top or would he have continued with his descent into huffy pain in the arseness. We’ll never know.
I was a huge Lennon fan but my opinion now looking back was that in the summer 2018 he had gone as far as he could in the role. He cut a frustrated figure.

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
Lennon and Flo are one of a kind. HUffy, self centered, very high opinions of themselves, and ready to bolt along the M8 at the first opportunity..
Is much easier now I can go back to disliking Lennon.

wrighty

Bounce Radge
All I can say is, what a waste.

I think Flo has so much talent and on his day he must be a nightmare for defenders. Just don't see him applying himself for any club, let alone Hibs.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of ÂŁ100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old