First Time in boozer ever.

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
Par for the course for Neo Nazi types.Never spoke to the guy just had to deal with him.The regular meeting place for these types was the Green Tree he used to sit at a table outside probably to eye up the talent and probably because he was making the more casual types look bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southfieldhibby

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Was a pot washer for my sister in the black bull when I was 15, moved behind the bar when I was 18. I think my first pint was probably there, but it’s also possible it was with tricky in one of the places he mentioned. Been around pubs since I was 5, family still run a few around Edinburgh, so never really found going into them intimidating and can’t honestly remember my first bevvy.

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
Was a pot washer for my sister in the black bull when I was 15, moved behind the bar when I was 18. I think my first pint was probably there, but it’s also possible it was with tricky in one of the places he mentioned. Been around pubs since I was 5, family still run a few around Edinburgh, so never really found going into them intimidating and can’t honestly remember my first bevvy.

Remember an early venture up town with yourself and Craig Macleod ( RIP )

Bottles of Schiltz or Sol at some place at top of Victoria St, probably 15 then

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Bridge of Cally Hotel, with four or five mates. We lived five miles away, in Blairgowrie, so it was the nearest place where we weren't known. We were a mix of 16 & 17 year-olds. Since this was the 1970s, it meant one of us would be driving home half-cut.
Shudder to think of it now.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Big Bernie was / is a big smelly Hearts bastard, literally, who always had a dug with him. Fancied himself as a neo Nazi, white supremist, hard man. King Billy and KKK tattoos. Our paths crossed on more than one occasion. Hard man my arse.

BIG G

Not seen him around in years. Last time I clocked him someone had put a scar down his face.
Possibly did it himself to enhance his ‘hardman’ reputation.
And improve his looks.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks