First Post

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

John Seiler

New radge
Hi Jamie,

Many thanks for accepting me onto the forum. I am a life long Hibs fan from a long term Hibs family. I now live down south so only get to attend when back up north. Always enjoy reading the articles on The Bounce and in particular the "Just Back" - great reading; honest, balanced and always entertaining- Keep up the good work -much appreciated.
Cheers, John

numptyploom

Just A Radge
Hi Jamie,

Many thanks for accepting me onto the forum. I am a life long Hibs fan from a long term Hibs family. I now live down south so only get to attend when back up north. Always enjoy reading the articles on The Bounce and in particular the "Just Back" - great reading; honest, balanced and always entertaining- Keep up the good work -much appreciated.
Cheers, John
Hope you've got a thick skin and sense of humour! A grasp of basic punctuation is beneficial to other readers !

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Hi Jamie,

Cheers, John
Welcome aboard the good ship Bounce.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here