Fireworks

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I've put this on the 'general' forum rather than the Cowshed, even though it's a bit 'political'.
Consultation has started on the sale etc of fireworks, and includes pyrotechnics so very relevant to folk that attend live games.
I seem to remember a lot of differing views on this when discussed here, so now's your chance to make your voice heard.

Here it is (hopefully!)

Fireworks

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I've put this on the 'general' forum rather than the Cowshed, even though it's a bit 'political'.
Consultation has started on the sale etc of fireworks, and includes pyrotechnics so very relevant to folk that attend live games.
I seem to remember a lot of differing views on this when discussed here, so now's your chance to make your voice heard.

Here it is (hopefully!)

Fireworks

Waste of money

FACT

End off {:lauff:}

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I think they should be banned from public sale unless you have your own private land or somewhere away from peoples homes to set them off. Folk that buy this stuff nearly always have it going off late into the night. And it's usually sporadic and still ongoing a month or more after November 5th. It disrupts neighbours and pets and should not be something people are continually subjected to. The best displays are the professional ones.

Worth too much money to the government despite many thousands signing petitions to ban.

At football matches It'd be quite nice to on occasion have some organised pyrotechnics for some of the bigger games played.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Used to go to college with a boy from Bushmills during my apprenticeship
He couldn't believe you could just buy them in the shop. Need a license over there to get them I think he said.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Always thought bonfire night was a bit of an odd event anyway, never really seen the point of it all. No, I don't need a history lesson. I know all about Guy Fawkes etc.
Could ban fireworks completely for me. Once yiv seen on display yiv seen them aw as far as I'm concerned.

Organising Edinburghs hogmanay must be the easiest gig ever. "Hey, why not have some music followed by fireworks!"

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Doesn’t bother me in the least. More interfering with people’s life’s. Is this the Scottish Government or the Tory governments idea?
Makes life hell for ppl with autistic children,dogs and most pets
Actually felt the house shaking from some fireworks last year.
Might not be much of an issue in leafy Murie but its a major pain in the butt in the schemes
They're only liked by the simple minded who like bright colours which explains why the huns love them so much.

Admin
Scottish Govt.

They really are interfering buggers in my opinion, people should be free to decide how they live, as long as its within the law. I am in favour in tightening the laws on how they are used, when and at what time right enough.

Not that I have celebrated Guy Fawkes night in my adult life, with fireworks or anything else. I have always said, if I had lived in his times, I would have supported him.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
They really are interfering buggers in my opinion, people should be free to decide how they live, as long as its within the law. I am in favour in tightening the laws on how they are used, when and at what time right enough.

They are indeed, I actually find it quite concerning just how controlling they are becoming.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Not really too bothered if they ban them. At the same time, people who go on about how anti-social fireworks are because their dogs get frightened but fail to note how anti-social dogs are never fail to amaze me.
Happy Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
giein the polis stop and search for this?
If a person is walking doon the street and no committing a crime, the chunts shouldnae be able randomy search him/her!
Fuck that fascist shite

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I’m not happy about the random fireworks going off and driving poor mutts insane. Both my sons have dogs who could easily be really disturbed or worse. That’s just not right. (I mean the dogs. Obviously my sons are already disturbed.)

But that has to be balanced against the feel good feeling generated by YouTube videos of morons firing rockets out their bum holes before heading to accident and emergency.

There’s tons of puppies for sale.

sockyboy

Just A Radge

Not that I have celebrated Guy Fawkes night in my adult life, with fireworks or anything else. I have always said, if I had lived in his times, I would have supported him.
Your last paragraph, I concur completely

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here