• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

farewell Fonts?

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Ross Co?

Could be a good move for him. He will go with everyone's good wishes I'm sure.

Fair enough, did well for us. Good attitude, wrote a song, hope he does well.

He was all right , might have been different if he wisnae here wsame time as Paul and Darren. Good luck big man!

FFS another legend departs! Not many of them left now, bye Fonts and all the best

FFS another legend departs! Not many of them left now, bye Fonts and all the best

Not confirmed?

Not confirmed?

Not at all. :wink:

[MENTION=7448]Hibee Kev[/MENTION] that's why there's a ? In the title and it's in the speculation forum. Just on the jungle drums.

Not at all. :wink:

[MENTION=7448]Hibee Kev[/MENTION] that's why there's a ? In the title and it's in the speculation forum. Just on the jungle drums.

Sorry still half asleep. Ah well here’s hoping he stays, good solid squad player and a good guy it seems. If not, at least I’ve got my farewells in early doors!

Sorry still half asleep. Ah well here’s hoping he stays, good solid squad player and a good guy it seems. If not, at least I’ve got my farewells in early doors!

He is in talks with them :thumbgrin

He is in talks with them :thumbgrin

Another legend and a guy who got us. Apparently he wants to stay in Scotland and if so perhaps a good move for him.

Sorry to see tha big fella go.

Another legend - not just for the Holy Grail, but The Fontaine of Knowledge too.

Fontaine has been a good player for Hibs and if he goes to Ross County he leaves as a Hibernian legend.

Number 32 at county :applause:

Good luck Liam.

Top professional.

3608d8bb4e01c79a302b8c71646f5d0a.jpg

All the best big man, legend.

Thanks for all the memories

This thread has been viewed 744 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back