Fancy a beer?

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'm in no rush to get a beer outside however I know how thirsty you lot can be:wolfie:

When I saw this map of outdoor boozers I thought of you all :beer-1-prv:

It's so good to see bars starting to reopen 😍 Planning to head out for a drink? Here's a handy map showing all the outdoor drinking spots

I don't think its all of them.

Admin
I'm in no rush to get a beer outside however I know how thirsty you lot can be:wolfie:

When I saw this map of outdoor boozers I thought of you all :beer-1-prv:

It's so good to see bars starting to reopen 😍 Planning to head out for a drink? Here's a handy map showing all the outdoor drinking spots

I don't think its all of them.

I have to go into the office in Morrison Street tomorrow efty, everything around the office is fully booked.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Where did you end up, Lithgae?
Aye, still oot. The folk that have taken over the star and garter are Egyptian apparently and the coffee is outstanding (handy to know for when it's pishing doon and you nip inside to warm up!)

Admin
Aye, still oot. The folk that have taken over the star and garter are Egyptian apparently and the coffee is outstanding (handy to know for when it's pishing doon and you nip inside to warm up!)

Is it bookings only, planning to head down there Saturday for lunch before the fitba.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Is it bookings only, planning to head down there Saturday for lunch before the fitba.
Technically aye but it's been quiet all day. Probably depends on the weather and whether you want a hypothermia chaser with your pint

Admin
Technically aye but it's been quiet all day. Probably depends on the weather and whether you want a hypothermia chaser with your pint

Booked a tale for saturday, outside in the Large Courtyard Beer Garden, will dig out my thermals.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I didn't. I've got 3 Guinnii ?In the cupboard untouched.They've been there since Christmas.
I’ve got a couple of wee heavies in the shed. Untouched so far but they’re going to get it soon.

Get your mind out the gutter. You know who you are.
Obviously to the rest of us, I’m referring to bottles of beer rather than the missing fatty teenage..... aye. Too far.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Had a few bottles of that when I was over in Nigeria a fair few years ago, Lagos a mental place
Yep. In Lagos just now, first time here. Previous visits to Nigeria I flew to Port Harcourt which was equally mental. Have some Hibs strips packed to give to the guys offshore when I get there 🇳🇬

tricky

Legendary Radge
Yep. In Lagos just now, first time here. Previous visits to Nigeria I flew to Port Harcourt which was equally mental. Have some Hibs strips packed to give to the guys offshore when I get there 🇳🇬

One of my football coaching sessions in Lagos was cancelled due to a machete attack on the class teacher...

Went to Benin, Togo, Cameroon etc on same trip would love to do again

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts