Facebook's Fucked

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hattie

Donator
Never had facebook! Never wanted facebook… who wants constant “status updates, dinner pics, blah blah fuckin blah” couldn’t think of anything worse than being on facebook… people on Facebook constantly moaning about how shit facebook is now…..

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Did you see the video of thousands marching in Manchester yesterday?No you didnae because your not on Facebook.
That's a baw hair away from saying one of the scariest phrases ever: I saw it on Facebook, it must be true....

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I quite like reading the tabloids online.
They make me feel better about myself when I’m on a downer. Some stories are class.
The Daily Mail and the Express are particularly good for anti Scottish or at least anti Nicola rants.
And pandering to Boris.

It’s a real tonic.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'd miss WhatsApp for the phone calls if it never got fixed, the rest of Facebook stuff I've never even looked at.

Isn't that what your phone is for?

I use Facebook for the messenger and scroll through for what's going on in the world. Pick the odd argument (not like me, I know 🙄)

Messenger does what WhatsApp does so even though I have it installed, it's barely used.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
You

I use Facebook for the messenger and scroll through for what's going on in the world. Pick the odd argument (not like me, I know 🙄)

Messenger does what WhatsApp does so even though I have it installed, it's barely used.
You could set up a watsapp group. You, Pistol, Paul Hanlon, and er….. The Family?

:ok:

OK, if you insist…… include me.
:giggle:

moathibby

Legendary Radge
It's back sort of.You can look at yesterdays pictures of that huge demo in Manchester,but you can't comment.Like watching the news only it's not on the news.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge

International calls for the cost of a few mb's out of my data allowance is a lot cheaper than the amount I would be paying.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Keep WhatsApp bin the rest
I would but for some unknown reason some of my family use fb messenger..don't see the sense myself, get fed up trying to figure what to use on the phone there is so many apps now

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here