Facebook's Fucked

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00
FUCKIN GOOD!!

3,000,000,000,000 dinners or teas not photographed and passed to 3 or 4 x 3,000,000,000,000 relatives tonight then. Splendid. Self pleasuring abruptly ceases for several billions across the globe.
They say that there is an exception to every rule. Dr Shrink apparently has enough photos in his portfolio to keep on dancin' as the Rollers would opine, to be the exception.

BIG G

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
FUCKIN GOOD!!

3,000,000,000,000 dinners or teas not photographed and passed to 3 or 4 x 3,000,000,000,000 relatives tonight then. Splendid. Self pleasuring abruptly ceases for several billions across the globe.
They say that there is an exception to every rule. Dr Shrink apparently has enough photos in his portfolio to keep on dancin' as the Rollers would opine, to be the exception.

BIG G
:sm113:

moathibby

Legendary Radge
FUCKIN GOOD!!

BIG G
Oh sorry.I use it to talk politics,talk about drama,music,art and too my friends.Maybe you should try it sometime instead of being so misinformed.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Did you see the video of thousands marching in Manchester yesterday?No you didnae because your not on Facebook.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here