• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Everton

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
What a strike son. Pick that out.

And another. 3-1

Well, that comeback from Everton escalated quickly.

Think Townsend only scores worldies!

That Benitez bloke is doing no too badly.

Superb, I am one happy toffee.

Bit annoyed.
In Liverpool the now but missed the game.

Bit annoyed.
In Liverpool the now but missed the game.
Hopefully @1875 will have dry car seats now

Screenshot_20210914-104154_Chrome.jpg

Honking first half - sublime second half!

Honking first half - sublime second half!
Neeburs need same.

What's going on at Everton 😲

Lucas Digne to Villa, for around 25mil, decent money for a good player.
But his parting statement seems to take aim at Benitez.
Sitting 15th in the league.

Rafa ruining the club? Or is it bigger than that?

Dinnae get me started. Fuck sake, I was having a decent evening. The fat waiter, Moshiri, years of throwing money away, over paid shite, fucking depressing.

Dinnae get me started. Fuck sake, I was having a decent evening. The fat waiter, Moshiri, years of throwing money away, over paid shite, fucking depressing.

Even as a lapsed Liverpool fan I quite like Everton, just been reading about them, that owner is just pissing money up the wall.
FFP to start worrying about and the likes, £500million being spent on the new stadium too 😬

Hope it turns around!

Even as a lapsed Liverpool fan I quite like Everton, just been reading about them, that owner is just pissing money up the wall.
FFP to start worrying about and the likes, £500million being spent on the new stadium too 😬

Hope it turns around!

To give it some context, mind when Butcher came to Hibs and quickly got us relegated? He was a big part of the problem (well him and Maurice Backpass) but he had inherited a shambles of a team, the board was a mess, the Chairman was hated, his sidekick hated as much buy some, the whole thing was a puss filled plook waiting to get burst. Yet we have a passionate and loyal support who love our club and turn up in their thousands even though they are shite.

Then imagine that was Craig Levien coming in instead of Butcher and doing that to us.

That is where Everton are.

To give it some context, mind when Butcher came to Hibs and quickly got us relegated? He was a big part of the problem (well him and Maurice Backpass) but he had inherited a shambles of a team, the board was a mess, the Chairman was hated, his sidekick hated as much buy some, the whole thing was a puss filled plook waiting to get burst. Yet we have a passionate and loyal support who love our club and turn up in their thousands even though they are shite.

Then imagine that was Craig Levien coming in instead of Butcher and doing that to us.

That is where Everton are.
When's the new stadium supposed to open? I'd like to get back to Goodison before it is no more.

When's the new stadium supposed to open? I'd like to get back to Goodison before it is no more.

Couple of years yet. I would wait til the fat waiter has fucked off.

My one and only visit to Goodison Park was 5 years ago, saw them lose 3-0 to a Harry Kane inspired Spurs.

Enjoyed the experience though, and the crowd and atmosphere was great. Always liked Everton as a club, and that was some team they had in the mid 80's when they won the league.

I went into the clubstore and spoke to an old guy who worked here. He told me the stadium move was imminent and gave me a leaflet explaining it all. Five years on and nothing seems to have happened. They do need a new stadium. Goodison has served them well but to progress they need a new modern stadium, hopefully soon.

My one and only visit to Goodison Park was 5 years ago, saw them lose 3-0 to a Harry Kane inspired Spurs.

Enjoyed the experience though, and the crowd and atmosphere was great. Always liked Everton as a club, and that was some team they had in the mid 80's when they won the league.

I went into the clubstore and spoke to an old guy who worked here. He told me the stadium move was imminent and gave me a leaflet explaining it all. Five years on and nothing seems to have happened. They do need a new stadium. Goodison has served them well but to progress they need a new modern stadium, hopefully soon.

Bramley Moore Dock is under construction

UTFT's!

👋

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-193938_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-193938_Twitter.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 49
I hope it’s a short meeting, fuck off Benitez.

Mine was a 2-2 draw with Ipswich in the FA cup. Kevin Sherry scored a Aly McLeod free kick whereby he scored to the left, got chalked off. Kick retaken and into the right. We wore Hibs t-shirts and we warmly greeted. Big Doug Mountjoy equilized with just a couple of minutes to go. Brilliant day and night as the lads we met took us on a pub crawl still in our Hibs shirts.

Ment to say Kevin Sheedy.

Benitez gets the bullet.

Benitez gets the bullet.
Ferguson in temporary charge again. They could do a lot worse than giving him the job full time.

Benitez gets the bullet.
Ferguson in temporary charge again. They could do a lot worse than giving him the job full time.

Hooray and thank fuck!!

Hooray and thank fuck!!
Newcastle here he comes 🤔

Mine was a 2-2 draw with Ipswich in the FA cup. Kevin Sherry scored a Aly McLeod free kick whereby he scored to the left, got chalked off. Kick retaken and into the right. We wore Hibs t-shirts and we warmly greeted. Big Doug Mountjoy equilized with just a couple of minutes to go. Brilliant day and night as the lads we met took us on a pub crawl still in our Hibs shirts.
Did doug mountjoy no play snooker

Glad you said that, was thinkin I'm losing it. Which 2nd bit may well be true.

Hooray and thank fuck!!
Not before time, what a shambles though, difficult to see where the fuck we go from here. Desperately need some stability

Not Mountjoy but Mountfield. Game was 37 years ago come March.

This thread has been viewed 2058 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back