• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Euro game on Thursday

Another 2700 tickets given
So less than Aberdeen edinburgh council are utter wanks

Another 2700 tickets given
Good luck to those who want one

So less than Aberdeen edinburgh council are utter wanks
They’re gunts, says everything. The puddle drinkers would’ve got 10k as a “test event” 🤷‍♂️

Good luck to those who want one
Not even going to try

So paying for over a season for nothing is fine then as long as they say thanks . If this wasn't a football thing i reckon you'd see it differently

It wasn't for nothing though, I had access to every game through Hibs TV. (Albeit not worth the same as my ticket) and weren't you within your rights to ask for money back?
The fact you chose not to, meant you wanted your money to be in the club.

If you had managed to get a ticket you wouldn't be complaining about having to pay, to pay for an experience that is nothing like your usual match day experience.

You're entitled to think how you do, but I disagree. I expected to pay for this game, I have to pay for this game, it is what it is.

Would a discount over non season ticket holders for the ppv make things better? Because you'd be getting something back.

If we were allowed allowed through the door they'd have £400k on this game alone. As it stands, they're getting £40k

No, the statement means we're wonderful.
Doesn't mean we're entitled to freebies.

You've paid for league games. And those league games that we can't make, you'll get for free.
Thats the terms of the season ticket, not Cup games, euro games or anything else.
I think you're spectacularly missing the point. It's not about *this* season. It's about proper recognition for the incredible loyalty supporters who have season tickets who have given unbelievable financial support too missing games through the pandemic the latter part of 2019/2020, full season 2020/2021 and huge uncertainty 2021/2022.

Did you just conveniently miss that we were getting "Free" games on Hibs TV last summer and now it's retrospectively part of that season ticket....

They’re gunts, says everything. The puddle drinkers would’ve got 10k as a “test event” 🤷‍♂️
Makes absolutely no sense . The shitehole in Aberdeen is smaller and they get more.
Murrayfield had 16500 .

Very poor decision

I think you're spectacularly missing the point. It's not about *this* season. It's about proper recognition for the incredible loyalty supporters who have season tickets who have given unbelievable financial support too missing games through the pandemic the latter part of 2019/2020, full season 2020/2021 and huge uncertainty 2021/2022.

Did you just conveniently miss that we were getting "Free" games on Hibs TV last summer and now it's retrospectively part of that season ticket....
I give up mate , you never win with this type of supporter

Makes absolutely no sense . The shitehole in Aberdeen is smaller and they get more.
Murrayfield had 16500 .

Very poor decision
Edinburgh council have done Hibs over fir years. Useless and biased

Murrayfield had 16500 .

Very poor decision
This is why leaving it up to local councils is not a good idea , absolves the government from any blame and potential loss of votes though i suppose

I give up mate , you never win with this type of supporter

Reminds me of my first visits on Hibs forums way back In 2002. To dare constructively criticise as a paying supporter was deemed somehow so very unloyal....

This used to be a forum where you were not up against admins pro actively ridiculing you for daring to have strong opinions.

It was once I thought the Bounce DNA to welcome such passionate opinions etc.

Has the club made any gesture of appreciation for season ticket holders two seasons ago who didn't take a refund, season ticket holders last season who didn't get into ER and these same very loyal season ticket holders for the forthcoming season season?

Any?

So I do see a problem.

And most season ticket holders are not even recognised on the website as season ticket holders for 2021/2022 FFS. (That appears to have prevented me purchasing today)

Let's call it for what it is. Monetisation absolute! And a fuckin shambles.
Even small gestures every once in a while go a long way. Hibs acknowledged they would look to do something for loyal supporters that stuck by the club during a difficult time which has completely fallen by the wayside.

Look at what clubs like Leicester City have done in the past. Free drinks or snacks (owners birthday). We could have given out vouchers to loyal ST holders for 30% off at the club store. Free travel to away games (in the future) - Marathon bet did something similar.

As a club I think there should be some kind of personalised acknowledged to fans who paid alot of money for Hibs TV for an entire season.

Call me a token fan but I have no enthusiasm for football just now.
I love Hibs, renewed my ST again, continue to contribute to HSL and bought the away top ( which I won’t wear).
I will use Hibs TV for a wee while yet.

Same council gives rugby 16k fans in 60k stadium in tier 2 restrictions
Football gets 4700 from 21k seats in tier 0.

We will have 2 stands sitting empty thay could have safely got fans in on Thursday

Reminds me of my first visits on Hibs forums way back In 2002. To date constructively criticise as a paying supporter was deemed somehow so very unloyal....

This used to be a forum where you were not up against admins pro actively ridiculing you for daring to have strong opinions.

Remember the Straiton issue ???? nowadays there wouldn't be a wimper on here

Nah, I'd still be against it.

"This type of supporter"?
What kind of supporter is that exactly?

One who's paid his money the same as you?
Just has a different opinion on what I'm entitled to and not.

"entitled "

Conveniently miss? Or just have no idea what you're on about?

I'm one of those incredibly loyal supporters btw. My opinion here is just as valid as yours and his and anyone else on either side of the debate

I dont feel entitled to watch this game for free while others are paying to get in, who paid the exact same as me for the season ahead.

"entitled "

Aye okay.

Even small gestures every once in a while go a long way. Hibs acknowledged they would look to do something for loyal supporters that stuck by the club during a difficult time which has completely fallen by the wayside.

Look at what clubs like Leicester City have done in the past. Free drinks or snacks (owners birthday). We could have given out vouchers to loyal ST holders for 30% off at the club store. Free travel to away games (in the future) - Marathon bet did something similar.

As a club I think there should be some kind of personalised acknowledged to fans who paid alot of money for Hibs TV for an entire season.
Indeed. And that's the precise point.

The club could say...

"Recognition needs given to the unwavering loyalty and support given by you the Hibs supporters during this worldwide pandemic. Incredibly you've found the means to support your club. We appreciate it. And we not only appreciate it we want to recognise it. Because of ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we can only let in under a quarter of our capacity on Thursday evening. As such all those season ticket holders who can't get a ticket for Thursday will be able to watch on Hibs TV free of charge. A small token but hopefully some way to us saying "Thank you". "

Conveniently miss? Or just have no idea what you're on about?

I'm one of those incredibly loyal supporters btw. My opinion here is just as valid as yours and his and anyone else on either side of the debate

I dont feel entitled to watch this game for free while others are paying to get in, who paid the exact same as me for the season ahead.
I think I explained it perfectly. What part of my points are you having difficulty with?

Indeed. And that's the precise point.

The club could say...

"Recognition needs given to the unwavering loyalty and support given by you the Hibs supporters during this worldwide pandemic. Incredibly you've found the means to support your club. We appreciate it. And we not only support it we want to recognise it. Because of ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we can only let in under a quarter of our capacity on Thursday evening. As such all those season ticket holders who can't get a ticket for Thursday will be able to watch on Hibs TV free of charge. A small token but hopefully some way to us saying "Thank you". "
Good to see someone understands the actual issue

"Entitled to".

Maybe look at Motherwell and how they're responses to their supporters "entitlement" following their parting of their hard earned cash...

"Entitled to".

Maybe look at Motherwell and how they're responses to their supporters "entitlement" following their parting of their hard earned cash...

Which is a great gesture by them.
But I wouldn't be sitting there expecting something like that.

I'm done with all of this, I don't have an issue with hibs charging

Doesn't mean I'm any more of less of a supporter
All that "this kind of supporter" chat has out me off big time

I'm out
Cya

I got mine in the first tranche, and got a tenner off the price.
Good deal.

I got mine in the first tranche, and got a tenner off the price.
Good deal.
and a free donut probably :7:

Reminds me of my first visits on Hibs forums way back In 2002. To dare constructively criticise as a paying supporter was deemed somehow so very unloyal....

It still is the bounce DNA and as an admin, I am firmly in the camp of they are taking the piss. Like other bouncers, admins have their own opinions, we generally don't have a bounce admin opinion, we disagree a lot.

I think there would be Daz.

It still is the bounce DNA and as an admin, I am firmly in the camp of they are taking the piss. Like other bouncers, admins have their own opinions, we generally don't have a bounce admin opinion, we disagree a lot.
Definitely not as strong as in years gone by though

Fuck me! Be better if no tickets were available, as the " DEBATE" about the allocation of said tickets is truly unbelievable bouncers 🤔

Definitely not as strong as in years gone by though

I agree on that point.

I think a lot would think of the money , the great players etc . Maybe its an age thing but i'd guess the active posters on here these days on average are younger than before and tend to accept things that lots wouldn't before . Possibly the reason we don't see a lot of the old faces anymore ??

Fuck me! Be better if no tickets were available, as the " DEBATE" about the allocation of said tickets is truly unbelievable bouncers 🤔
Has the allocation been mentioned ??

I think a lot would think of the money , the great players etc . Maybe its an age thing but i'd guess the active posters on here these days on average are younger than before and tend to accept things that lots wouldn't before . Possibly the reason we don't see a lot of the old faces anymore ??

Yup, along with many using other social media, leaving, scunnered etc.

It was Straitongate II that inadvertently created "Hibees Bounce" in a roundabout way.

Grandmaster Crowther refused to allow Hibs.net to officially campaign against Straitongate II and was one of many reasons why a counter site was set up.👍✅

Another reason being that lots of us were already banned from his site anyway.😉.

I was vociferously opposed to StraitonGate II and my completely unofficial theory as to why Hibs.net never campaigned against StraitonGate II was that Crowther was bought off by Hibs for the job offer that subsequently came his way though to be fair to someone who is no longer with us he was also Hibs devoted and could never see anything wrong in any of the club custodians decisions however divisive.

I digress and we will never know🤔 but I think you are right there is an edge missing these days across all websites and not the same hard critical thought.🤔

Last edited:
That's made me feel really good, 70 is the new 40 , wonder what " young" shrink feels

I’m not so concerned about this match but what does concern me is that we are a few weeks away from the season starting and I sincerely hope the club has plans in place to fairly allocate tickets for our home games so as every ST holder gets a fair chance of seeing a game.

Has the allocation been mentioned ??
As far as I'm aware mate it was 2000 + another 2700. I agree, people who have ploughed money in last season should have first dibs, but there'll always be someone disappointed. Same as ppv for said match, folk who had an St last year should get for free.

I respect the job all admins do. And I particularly respect a Hibby like you as an admin on here. Who gets it and calls it as it is. Different opinions are a good thing between you admins and us others. I just feel recently off page opinions are not as welcome as they once were.

As far as I'm aware mate it was 2000 + another 2700. I agree, people who have ploughed money in last season should have first dibs, but there'll always be someone disappointed. Same as ppv for said match, folk who had an St last year should get for free.
Aye but there was no "DEBATE" about that ???? I see other batch go on sale at 10 am , obviously i'll be in the wrong here but that aint handy if you're at work and it isn't in an office gasp . FFS some of us don't even have a team you know

I respect the job all admins do. And I particularly respect a Hibby like you as an admin on here. Who gets it and calls it as it is. Different opinions are a good thing between you admins and us others. I just feel recently off page opinions are not as welcome as they once were.
Do you think so?
Can’t say I noticed any admin reining in a Bouncer for having a different opinion. There’s plenty different views expressed, and as 1875 made clear there’s no party whip that admins follow or administer.
I enjoy different views being expressed. Sometimes it nearly makes me think!
The stupid posts, making up ‘facts’ like the Ponzi stuff are clearly not worth debating, just ridiculing.
Reckon Forza has a point, but I also found Hammi to be making complete sense, just a different view.

This thread has been viewed 7600 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back