• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Euro game on Thursday

I have 10 other season ticket holders in my network and was looking to simply buy 2 tickets for the game. Logged in in plenty of time, tickets added to the basket. It then tells me I don't have the privileges to buy these!

That's same problem I was getting. Dunno how you're still seeing seats available though, there's hee haw showing for me

Is that for sure this season coming? Big change!
Aye it came into effect on 24/6 apparently, not sure what I think about it? Always thought it was a good way of rewarding teams who tried to go for the win away from home

Got my tickets sorted. Cant wait to be back.

Aye it came into effect on 24/6 apparently, not sure what I think about it? Always thought it was a good way of rewarding teams who tried to go for the win away from home
Always had it in my mind that it suited more technically skilled continental teams who could hang on to the ball better when needed and counter efficiently.

But I see most UK teams try to play out from the back now so maybe it levels the field that way?

No away goals is better, smaller teams getting punished trying to hold out at home to go out during extra time is rough.

Although penalties in front of a home crowd is an advantage in every way.

Got my usual group, and as Slov Sam said, it was easy today. However I could see the frustrations of others as I was bumped out half way through my Arsenal purchase.

Got my usual group, and as Slov Sam said, it was easy today. However I could see the frustrations of others as I was bumped out half way through my Arsenal purchase.
Glad your sorted 👍
Hoping there is more tickets released but not confident in the website it really is a shambles

ooooo we can get a ppv stream for only £9.99 , Hibs the club that keeps on giving eh ?

Glad your sorted 👍
Hoping there is more tickets released but not confident in the website it really is a shambles

Message me your client reference numbers and surname, I will help you if and when more become available. A good bouncer helped me today.

ooooo we can get a ppv stream for only £9.99 , Hibs the club that keeps on giving eh ?

I really don't see the problem.
Was a bit originally at the idea of paying for the Arsenal game, but not this.
Regular season is in play now and we're not entitled to it.

You’d have to pay to get into the game, I don’t see the problem with it being on PPV since the BBC/Sky/BT/Premier Sports aren’t picking it up.

Got to say I’m no impressed with the way the ticket sale was handled at all.

An email sent after they went on sale is poor stuff. I don’t have the luxury of being able to look at my phone all day, but could have made time to try for a ticket if the time had been communicated in advance. Why could that email no have been sent yesterday or this morning? Hibs knew they had at least 2000 tickets to sell.

Got to say I’m no impressed with the way the ticket sale was handled at all.

An email sent after they went on sale is poor stuff. I don’t have the luxury of being able to look at my phone all day, but could have made time to try for a ticket if the time had been communicated in advance. Why could that email no have been sent yesterday or this morning? Hibs knew they had at least 2000 tickets to sell.
Tbf they did say on their tweet this morning they would be on sale from 3pm .
I was on the site just before 3 and chucked out into a que 🤣

You’d have to pay to get into the game, I don’t see the problem with it being on PPV since the BBC/Sky/BT/Premier Sports aren’t picking it up.

I've been paying to get into games without actually getting in for over a fuckin season . Hibs thanking their wonderful supporters every 5 minutes while cashing in on ridiculous fans numbers doesn't really show that though does it ?

"Regular season" like the last one where as it stands currently i'm paying good money for fuck all ???

Should just let the first 2000 to register their interest in the game in for free too then.

Tbf they did say on their tweet this morning they would be on sale from 3pm .
I was on the site just before 3 and chucked out into a que 🤣

I don’t use Twitter so stood even less chance than you 😂

Should just let the first 2000 to register their interest in the game in for free too then.
Or put in on free for those who once again have stumped up once again without knowing if they 'll get anything rathar than nauseating empty "our fans are wonderful" bullshit statements which basically mean nothing

I don’t use Twitter so stood even less chance than you 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Hammi posted it on this thread this morning aswell 🤣

Hopefully the council stop being clowns and give us more allocation

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
Or put in on free for those who once again have stumped up once again without knowing if they 'll get anything rathar than nauseating empty "our fans are wonderful" bullshit statements which basically mean nothing

No, the statement means we're wonderful.
Doesn't mean we're entitled to freebies.

You've paid for league games. And those league games that we can't make, you'll get for free.
Thats the terms of the season ticket, not Cup games, euro games or anything else.

I've been paying to get into games without actually getting in for over a fuckin season . Hibs thanking their wonderful supporters every 5 minutes while cashing in on ridiculous fans numbers doesn't really show that though does it ?

Hibs can’t control the capacity, I really don’t see a problem in them trying generate some revenue and giving us the option of seeing the game.

It’s hardly cashing in, they’re losing serious money not being able to have the 10 to 15 thousand that would normally be in attendance for a European tie (at £20 a head too).

Hibs can’t control the capacity, I really don’t see a problem in them trying generate some revenue and giving us the option of seeing the game.

It’s hardly cashing in, they’re losing serious money not being able to have the 10 to 15 thousand that would normally be in attendance for a European tie (at £20 a head too).

And most of us who do pay for the ppv (which I won't be... 😬) will be watching with other season ticket holders in the household, friends, family who would've paid too.

So 1 £9.99 could be going around 4 or 5 people.

Fuck me some people on here i really wonder about these days , Hibs could shit in the middle of our new donuts and some on here would attempt to put a positive spin on it

🤣🤣🤣 Hammi posted it on this thread this morning aswell 🤣

Hopefully the council stop being clowns and give us more allocation

Did he? Awk I just assumed he was debating with The Family again 😂

Aye hopefully we get more tickets.

Reactions: JFP
Fuck me some people on here i really wonder about these days , Hibs could shit in the middle of our new donuts and some on here would attempt to put a positive spin on it

And others will rant and rave about everything as if we're being fleeced when we're not.

Aye and Hibs could give us £100 each in cash and some would complain it wasn’t £200.

Thank god it was a different place during Straitongait , provisional wing of the Hibs support no more

Chocolate Donut? 🤮

Oh and while I'm at it , Robert turned 12 in Feb and when i renewed his "prize frozen" season ticket in April or whenever it was my daughter got and email last week saying I've given it (or whatever the wording was to a 12 year old ) so I expect theyre after more money without knowing if he'll get to a game . And all this because he's going to High School next month , not working or anything . Yet another football flavoured piss take

And others will rant and rave about everything as if we're being fleeced when we're not.
i think you’re completely missing his point 🙈

Aye and Hibs could give us £100 each in cash and some would complain it wasn’t £200.
How can people nit see exactly what forzas point is? Deary me.. whether you think he’s right or wrong, his point is very valid

I'm with you Daz. Too much taking whatever is thrown at fans with not enough criticism in my opinion .

BIG G

I'm with you Daz. Too much taking whatever is thrown at fans with not enough criticism in my opinion .

BIG G
Anyone would think Motherwell have been untouched by Covid the way they're carring on . A real community club

I've calmed down a bit now but was not fucking happy earlier. Ultimately there were only 2,000 tickets so a lot of people were going to be disappointed and unfortunately I'm one of them. The ticketing experience was significantly better than some of the previous shambles but it was still galling to be able to see available seats which the system then wouldn't let you book - because so many others were on they were disappearing or because there was some issues with the pods thing? I don't know

I was also lucky to be able to log on at 3pm today but if there's a next batch that goes on sale during the working day may not be an option

Anyway, more to the point, how fucking long does it take the council to decide whether they can let more than 2,000 in? Better be a significantly bigger number

How can people nit see exactly what forzas point is? Deary me.. whether you think he’s right or wrong, his point is very valid
I personally think its a Hibbier than thou kind of thing

I personally think its a Hibbier than thou kind of thing

Not at all.
I just don't think I'm being fleeced by being asked to pay for something I expected to pay for.

The 12 year old season ticket however, I'm on your side.

Not at all.
I just don't think I'm being fleeced by being asked to pay for something I expected to pay for.

The 12 year old season ticket however, I'm on your side.
So paying for over a season for nothing is fine then as long as they say thanks . If this wasn't a football thing i reckon you'd see it differently

Has the club made any gesture of appreciation for season ticket holders two seasons ago who didn't take a refund, season ticket holders last season who didn't get into ER and these same very loyal season ticket holders for the forthcoming season season?

Any?

So I do see a problem.

And most season ticket holders are not even recognised on the website as season ticket holders for 2021/2022 FFS. (That appears to have prevented me purchasing today)

Let's call it for what it is. Monetisation absolute! And a fuckin shambles.

Another 2700 tickets given

This thread has been viewed 7588 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back