• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Euro game on Thursday

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Capacity and details not being announced until Monday but I noticed that for Aberdeens Euro game you need a Lateral Flow test done on the day of the game as condition of entry….

Might be worth ordering just incase

Think i'm just going to give it a miss.
I am going to wait till I can go back to Easter Road, use my season ticket card to get in, and sit in my usual seat in the East Stand.
It's been nearly a year and half...another few weeks is neither here nor there.

Think i'm just going to give it a miss.
I am going to wait till I can go back to Easter Road, use my season ticket card to get in, and sit in my usual seat in the East Stand.
It's been nearly a year and half...another few weeks is neither here nor there.
What time is K Off

What time is K Off

7.45 I think?

I presume it's on Hibs TV?

KO shows as 7.45 on LiveScore.

The draw for the third qualifying round is on Monday lunchtime so we'll know our potential next round opponents before playing.

Ordered my LTF kits just incase but it'll take time for them to arrive and time to get the results. I might just end up watching it at home.

Ordered my LTF kits just incase but it'll take time for them to arrive and time to get the results. I might just end up watching it at home.
LFT kits are usually delivered next day and they only take half hour to show result (you just do them yourself at home)

You can pick them up at pharmacies as well

Hopefully proof of double vaccination will be enough

they only take half hour to show result (you just do them yourself at home)
No even that tbh mate, been using them for months and usually pretty much as soon as the wee box fills up the result shows.

C means the tests worked and is negative. IF ON ITS OWN

C and T is Positive.

NO lines is void and you've no done it right 🤣🤣🤣

FAKE NEW EDIT 🤣🤣🤣
IMG-20210708-WA0054.jpeg

Last edited:
No even that tbh mate, been using them for months and usually pretty much as soon as the wee box fills up the result shows.

C is negative.

T is Positive.

Both lines is void and you've no done it right 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 5365
Fake news!

The C line should come up every time you do the test: it stands for control and shows the test has worked. If it doesn't come up you need to do another one.

If the T, which stands for test, comes up, then you have COVID. If not then you don't. You do need to wait for about 20 minutes for the T line as it doesn't show right away. The C line usually comes up once the liquid gets to it.

If both lines show then the test has worked and you likely have COVID.

We've just found the host! :54:

We've just found the host! :54:
Every chance he caught it when he had that guy strapped to his back.
Pretty close contact there.... :sm113:

Fake news!

The C line should come up every time you do the test: it stands for control and shows the test has worked. If it doesn't come up you need to do another one.

If the T, which stands for test, comes up, then you have COVID. If not then you don't. You do need to wait for about 20 minutes for the T line as it doesn't show right away. The C line usually comes up once the liquid gets to it.

If both lines show then the test has worked and you likely have COVID.
😅

Im no Trump 🤣

Never knew that, must read instructions closer 🙊

😅

Im no Trump 🤣

Never knew that, must read instructions closer 🙊
Just in case we infect the nation! I'm fed up of doing them now!

2000 tickets go on sale at 3pm today
20 quid for season tickets
24 quid for general sale... if it goes to general

Cheaper than a friendly...

2000 tickets go on sale at 3pm today
20 quid for season tickets
24 quid for general sale... if it goes to general

Cheaper than a friendly...
Maybe the costs per head will be lower with a bigger crowd?

In any case....

PETRIE!!!!!

So 2000 max? Disgraceful, you could put your mortgage on edin council letting the gunts have 10k

Reactions: Zab
So 2000 max? Disgraceful, you could put your mortgage on edin council letting the gunts have 10k

We're still waiting for them to decide if we're getting more or not

I should've said an initial 2000.

Edinburgh level 2- murrayfield 25% tickets available!
Edinburgh level 0- 10% tickets available!
Surely this is discrimination. What stupid other reason could it be? As said the gunts wouldve got 10k. Just like they get options on land without tender…while we get done over by bids outside the “site” planning council gunts

We're still waiting for them to decide if we're getting more or not

I should've said an initial 2000.
Well ive had my rant anyway 😂😂😂

Well ive had my rant anyway 😂😂😂

No guarantees we get anymore, so it's allowed 😁
They'll still undercut us.

Aberdeen with 5600 and celtic with 9000 seems disproportionate

not going to bother

How can I apply if my new season ticket has not been issued yet

IMG-20210719-WA0002.jpg

BIG G

Mmmm, might get a trip to Malta if we get through?

Just remembered, as of a few weeks ago there's no away goals rule in UEFA competitions any more, so extra time and penalties if it ends in a draw on aggregate

Mmmm, might get a trip to Malta if we get through?
Thought Uefa had banned away fans?
Unlikely the Malta team will beat the Croats anyway

Edit: Just checked, Uefa have banned away fans in qualifying and playoff rounds.
Suppose you could try for a ticket in the home end. Wouldn't fancy that in Croatia, though

Thought Uefa had banned away fans?
Unlikely the Malta team will beat the Croats anyway

I know a few Hibs fans who are heading to Andorra.

Just remembered, as of a few weeks ago there's no away goals rule in UEFA competitions any more, so extra time and penalties if it ends in a draw on aggregate
Is that for sure this season coming? Big change!

Reactions: Zab
Managed to get 3 tickets in the West Upper for me, my daughter and my brother. Got a table booked at the Mash Tun pre-match too! Can't wait to get back to the fitba

Got in while there were still some tickets left but it was impossible to book two tickets in a pod? All now gone so have to hope there's a further release

Sorted too.

Got in while there were still some tickets left but it was impossible to book two tickets in a pod? All now gone so have to hope there's a further release
Would not allow me to select 2 seats together anywhere .
Shambles

I got on at 1 minute past, queued behind 1400, no seats at 11 past 😔

Bring on the next batch!!

Honestly don't know why I fuckin bother. I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years. Bought throughout the pandemic not getting back to games. Took no refund option for the part 2020/2021 season. Renewed for next season and as I log on to buy a ticket for Thursday it tells me that I don't have "the correct privileges". It shows me as a season ticket holder for last season but not this season. It allowed me to buy for Arsenal... Try phoning and obviously it just rings out. Customer service is a fuckin joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719_151644.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_151644.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210719_151731.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_151731.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 18
I was very impressed with the online queuing system which showed your exact position in the queue and how long it was going to take to gain access.👍✅.

It really wasn't that hard to fix and improve if you think back to the season where the online ticketing was virtually unusable.😥

Appreciate there are problems for others but smooth for me so this fair gives me my cheapies having an online ticketing system that you have confidence in and a proper shirt sponsor.✅👍

Single tickets only left as of 15:15 but keep "persevering" as so often tickets drop back down into availability as people don't clear out their basket properly.

Last edited:
I was very impressed with the online queuing system which showed your exact position in the queue and how long it was going to take to gain access.👍✅.

It really wasn't that hard to fix and improve if you think back to the season where the online ticketing was virtually unusable.😥

Fair gives me my cheapies having an online ticketing system that you have confidence in and a proper shirt sponsor.✅👍

Single tickets only left as of 15:15 but keep "persevering" as so often tickets drop back down into availability as people don't clear out their basket properly.
Thats happened yet 2 together show up but still doesn't let me add them

Attachments

• 20210719_152600.jpg
    20210719_152600.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210719_152604.jpg
    20210719_152604.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 10

This thread has been viewed 7603 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back