• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

mod

Just A Radge
Round 2 tomorrow. Just noticed on the ticketing site under my account it says Season Ticket Holder 20/21. They're definitely taking my money for 21/22 but wondering if this has something to do why I couldn't book anything earlier - anyone else showing as 20/21 and successfully managed to book a ticket?
I am the same

Bal74

New radge
Sorted. In fairness worked like clockwork today, problems yesterday must have been from being at the arse end of the queue when there was next to nothing left by time I got in.

Good luck to anyone else who's trying

Cannae wait, it's been too long

Zab

Admin
Sorted. In fairness worked like clockwork today, problems yesterday must have been from being at the arse end of the queue when there was next to nothing left by time I got in.

Good luck to anyone else who's trying

Cannae wait, it's been too long

I got a couple this morning as well. Was easy but I didn’t try and pick specific seats, just let the system assign me two together.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Again I'm told that I don't have the correct privileges to buy. My brother in-law told the same. Emailed Hibs yesterday and got no reply. The customer service is absolutely appalling. They're maybe short staffed and working from home but it's inexcusable. And it starts at the top. Hibs are now a club only interested in your money.Screenshot_20210720_100754_com.android.chrome.jpg

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Managed to get my x2 tickets this time thankfully. My next question - How do we find out what time we need to enter the ground at? Are we emailed this?

Reactions: Zab

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I got a couple this morning as well. Was easy but I didn’t try and pick specific seats, just let the system assign me two together.
I think this is where I had issues yesterday (specific seats) - it doesn't work. The only way it works is by allowing the ticketing system to assign the tickets as you said. That's still poor as Hibs should be phasing the section select out rather than having frustrated fans frantically try to get seats which they won't be allowed to purchase.

Reactions: Zab

mod

Just A Radge
Managed to get my x2 tickets this time thankfully. My next question - How do we find out what time we need to enter the ground at? Are we emailed this?
I managed x2 tickets as well.Sorry but does anyone know how u get in as our two season tickets have not arrived yet

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I managed x2 tickets as well.Sorry but does anyone know how u get in as our two season tickets have not arrived yet

Should get a digital ticket you can either print or scan the barcode off your phone I believe

Power

Legendary Radge

Safe to assume there will be a communication about staggered entry issued by email, club channels, website and here.
It will offer two slots per turnstile but if you miss the window, it’s ok. There will be a socially distance queue to join.

System worked smoothly against Arsenal. I was outside the West 30minutes before Kick off and nearly all fans were in 10minutes before game kicked off.

Tickets will be emailed over to you (email account that is linked to your Hibs online ticketing account - potentially to head to junk/spam folder).
Ticket Office is open on the day of the game for any support needed.

Bal74

New radge
I think this is where I had issues yesterday (specific seats) - it doesn't work. The only way it works is by allowing the ticketing system to assign the tickets as you said. That's still poor as Hibs should be phasing the section select out rather than having frustrated fans frantically try to get seats which they won't be allowed to purchase.
I had that problem yesterday but was able to choose seats no bother today. I think the issue with specific seats is there must be dozens of folk on the platform booking at same time so if not many seats left (as was case yesterday) they're disappearing faster than you can book but still show as available unless you refresh the browser

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here