• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I respect the job all admins do. And I particularly respect a Hibby like you as an admin on here. Who gets it and calls it as it is. Different opinions are a good thing between you admins and us others. I just feel recently off page opinions are not as welcome as they once were.
I need to check but i'm not sure if i know any admins now apart from @1875 and @Jamie ????? and i don't remember getting a ballot paper to fill in tsk tsk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Do you think so?
Can’t say I noticed any admin reining in a Bouncer for having a different opinion. There’s plenty different views expressed, and as 1875 made clear there’s no party whip that admins follow or administer.
I enjoy different views being expressed. Sometimes it nearly makes me think!
The stupid posts, making up ‘facts’ like the Ponzi stuff are clearly not worth debating, just ridiculing.
Reckon Forza has a point, but I also found Hammi to be making complete sense, just a different view.
ah ok so i had a point yet @Hammi was making complete sense . Obvious who's side you're on eh ??
Arsehole

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Which is a great gesture by them.
But I wouldn't be sitting there expecting something like that.

I'm done with all of this, I don't have an issue with hibs charging

Doesn't mean I'm any more of less of a supporter
All that "this kind of supporter" chat has out me off big time

I'm out
Cya
I've never at any point said that Hibs should do what Motherwell have. My point was to highlight the *extent* that other clubs have gone to.

I don't think either that anybody is suggesting anyone is less or more of a supporter.

Seems to be Hammi with respect when anyone disagrees with you it's a, Kind of ridiculing their opinions then b, "I'm out of here!".

Is forums not for debate?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
So what do you do if they haven't updated your season ticket details for the coming season? I was in the first 1K and details still showing from last season which I overlooked earlier.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'm narked about having to PPV on Thursday if I don't manage to buy tickets tomorrow. I was also narked about having to pay for Arsenal match last week. I think both should have been free for ST holders, especially for those who have continued to renew since covid started.

Having said that I want Hibs to have a single minded focus on putting the best team on the mark. And a single minded focus on bringing in as much income as possible needs to be a part of that. I don't reckon I'd have been happy exactly if we'd taken the Motherwell route although I'm sure it's done wonders for fan engagement.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I've never at any point said that Hibs should do what Motherwell have. My point was to highlight the *extent* that other clubs have gone to.

I don't think either that anybody is suggesting anyone is less or more of a supporter.

Seems to be Hammi with respect when anyone disagrees with you it's a, Kind of ridiculing their opinions then b, "I'm out of here!".

Is forums not for debate?

Ridicule how? By disagreeing?
You're allowed your opinion, but if I disagree it's the Bounce not allowing you to have your own out of field opinion or however it was worded.

I'm quite open to debate, evident by the amount of hour long repeat myself sessions I have on here. Half the pages would be dead if I wasn't disagreeing with someone.

Only so many times I can say the same thing over and over again before I start to lose myself
There's also examples where I fold to the other opinion or find a middle ground. Even with my favourite adversary.

And I get out because im not fully in control of my emotional shit half the time and fall away and try not to bring that to the table here.

On one hand, everyone wants Hibs to have money to spend on the playing squad, but a situation arises where Hibs are losing 10x their expected income on a given night, then we become greedy, exploitative and the rest overnight.

Hibs could and should do something to show their appreciation, but i dont see an issue with charging us for a ppv game that we're being charged for going through the turnstiles. I feel like the friendly was a proper example of a chance where they should have given us free tv, just don't think so for Thursday.
Wasnt supposed to become a big thing, not trying to ridicule nobody or any of the rest of it and definitely don't want it to come across or be construed as any type of changing of the Bounce.

Still wouldn't mind clarification on "this kind of fan" (wasn't yourself, I'm aware)
There's instances where I'm not happy with the club and I got offered a spot as admin after one such outburst and tried to Bounce myself for a break.
But also not being offended at being asked to pay for a game doesn't make me some kind of club jobber, happy clapper or any other label that comes with it.

I can see all of your points. I just don't agree on this one.
All passionate opinions welcome.. that includes mine.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
don't reckon I'd have been happy exactly if we'd taken the Motherwell route although I'm sure it's done wonders for fan engagement.

How many season tickets do they even have? Us helping everyone with their insurance claims probably made it easy for them to afford that.

If they had 11k through the door I doubt they'd have even considered it.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I'm narked about having to PPV on Thursday if I don't manage to buy tickets tomorrow. I was also narked about having to pay for Arsenal match last week. I think both should have been free for ST holders, especially for those who have continued to renew since covid started.

Having said that I want Hibs to have a single minded focus on putting the best team on the mark. And a single minded focus on bringing in as much income as possible needs to be a part of that. I don't reckon I'd have been happy exactly if we'd taken the Motherwell route although I'm sure it's done wonders for fan engagement.
If giving the ppv free of for a few quid stops us signing decent players we must be really struggling . What happened to this insurance policy we had ?
All things considered I think they're taking the piss

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
You're allowed your opinion, but if I disagree it's the Bounce not allowing you to have your own out of field opinion or however it was worded.

I'm quite open to debate, evident by the amount of hour long repeat myself sessions I have on here. Half the pages would be dead if I wasn't disagreeing with someone.

Only so many times I can say the same thing over and over again before I start to lose myself
There's also examples where I fold to the other opinion or find a middle ground. Even with my favourite adversary.

And I get out because im not fully in control of my emotional shit half the time and fall away and try not to bring that to the table here.

On one hand, everyone wants Hibs to have money to spend on the playing squad, but a situation arises where Hibs are losing 10x their expected income on a given night, then we become greedy, exploitative and the rest overnight.

Hibs could and should do something to show their appreciation, but i dont see an issue with charging us for a ppv game that we're being charged for going through the turnstiles. I feel like the friendly was a proper example of a chance where they should have given us free tv, just don't think so for Thursday.
Wasnt supposed to become a big thing, not trying to ridicule nobody or any of the rest of it and definitely don't want it to come across or be construed as any type of changing of the Bounce.

Still wouldn't mind clarification on "this kind of fan" (wasn't yourself, I'm aware)
There's instances where I'm not happy with the club and I got offered a spot as admin after one such outburst and tried to Bounce myself for a break.
But also not being offended at being asked to pay for a game doesn't make me some kind of club jobber, happy clapper or any other label that comes with it.

The type who thinks Hibs can do no wrong

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
How many season tickets do they even have? Us helping everyone with their insurance claims probably made it easy for them to afford that.

If they had 11k through the door I doubt they'd have even considered it.
To be honest I'd imagine that behind the apparently generous gesture is a longer term plan to increase the fan base for that very reason so ultimately it still comes down to money.

The thing is with clubs like us and Motherwell, nobody is making a profit out of us. So when it comes down to it the money making is fundamentally about improving the teams. Different kettle of fish in other leagues where there's fortunes to be made.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
If giving the ppv free of for a few quid stops us signing decent players we must be really struggling . What happened to this insurance policy we had ?
All things considered I think they're taking the piss
Aye but they do need to focus on every single pound if the squad is to be the best it can be. £50k from Euro ppv could be the difference between paying somebody 3 grand a week for a year or 2 grand. I expect that makes a fair old difference to the quality of player you can get.

I'm still narked about having to pay though.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge

Good post. I disagree with certain points but like the honesty. 👍🏻

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Aye but they do need to focus on every single pound if the squad is to be the best it can be. £50k from Euro ppv could be the difference between paying somebody 3 grand a week for a year or 2 grand. I expect that makes a fair old difference to the quality of player you can get.

I'm still narked about having to pay though.
Aye i'm not surprised , i'm sure others have got it in the neck from partners etc for spending money they didnt have keeping a business going . Lets not kid ourselves Hibs are no different from other businesses , they just pull at the heart strings more than Virgin or BT .
A little can go a long way with supporters

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here