This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
So paying for over a season for nothing is fine then as long as they say thanks . If this wasn't a football thing i reckon you'd see it differently

It wasn't for nothing though, I had access to every game through Hibs TV. (Albeit not worth the same as my ticket) and weren't you within your rights to ask for money back?
The fact you chose not to, meant you wanted your money to be in the club.

If you had managed to get a ticket you wouldn't be complaining about having to pay, to pay for an experience that is nothing like your usual match day experience.

You're entitled to think how you do, but I disagree. I expected to pay for this game, I have to pay for this game, it is what it is.

Would a discount over non season ticket holders for the ppv make things better? Because you'd be getting something back.

If we were allowed allowed through the door they'd have £400k on this game alone. As it stands, they're getting £40k

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
No, the statement means we're wonderful.
Doesn't mean we're entitled to freebies.

You've paid for league games. And those league games that we can't make, you'll get for free.
Thats the terms of the season ticket, not Cup games, euro games or anything else.
I think you're spectacularly missing the point. It's not about *this* season. It's about proper recognition for the incredible loyalty supporters who have season tickets who have given unbelievable financial support too missing games through the pandemic the latter part of 2019/2020, full season 2020/2021 and huge uncertainty 2021/2022.

Did you just conveniently miss that we were getting "Free" games on Hibs TV last summer and now it's retrospectively part of that season ticket....

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I think you're spectacularly missing the point. It's not about *this* season. It's about proper recognition for the incredible loyalty supporters who have season tickets who have given unbelievable financial support too missing games through the pandemic the latter part of 2019/2020, full season 2020/2021 and huge uncertainty 2021/2022.

Did you just conveniently miss that we were getting "Free" games on Hibs TV last summer and now it's retrospectively part of that season ticket....
I give up mate , you never win with this type of supporter

Smurf

I give up mate , you never win with this type of supporter

Reminds me of my first visits on Hibs forums way back In 2002. To dare constructively criticise as a paying supporter was deemed somehow so very unloyal....

This used to be a forum where you were not up against admins pro actively ridiculing you for daring to have strong opinions.

It was once I thought the Bounce DNA to welcome such passionate opinions etc.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Has the club made any gesture of appreciation for season ticket holders two seasons ago who didn't take a refund, season ticket holders last season who didn't get into ER and these same very loyal season ticket holders for the forthcoming season season?

Any?

So I do see a problem.

And most season ticket holders are not even recognised on the website as season ticket holders for 2021/2022 FFS. (That appears to have prevented me purchasing today)

Let's call it for what it is. Monetisation absolute! And a fuckin shambles.
Even small gestures every once in a while go a long way. Hibs acknowledged they would look to do something for loyal supporters that stuck by the club during a difficult time which has completely fallen by the wayside.

Look at what clubs like Leicester City have done in the past. Free drinks or snacks (owners birthday). We could have given out vouchers to loyal ST holders for 30% off at the club store. Free travel to away games (in the future) - Marathon bet did something similar.

As a club I think there should be some kind of personalised acknowledged to fans who paid alot of money for Hibs TV for an entire season.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reminds me of my first visits on Hibs forums way back In 2002. To date constructively criticise as a paying supporter was deemed somehow so very unloyal....

This used to be a forum where you were not up against admins pro actively ridiculing you for daring to have strong opinions.

It was once I thought the Bounce DNA to welcome such passionate opinions etc.
Remember the Straiton issue ???? nowadays there wouldn't be a wimper on here

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Conveniently miss? Or just have no idea what you're on about?

I'm one of those incredibly loyal supporters btw. My opinion here is just as valid as yours and his and anyone else on either side of the debate

I dont feel entitled to watch this game for free while others are paying to get in, who paid the exact same as me for the season ahead.

Smurf

Even small gestures every once in a while go a long way. Hibs acknowledged they would look to do something for loyal supporters that stuck by the club during a difficult time which has completely fallen by the wayside.

Look at what clubs like Leicester City have done in the past. Free drinks or snacks (owners birthday). We could have given out vouchers to loyal ST holders for 30% off at the club store. Free travel to away games (in the future) - Marathon bet did something similar.

As a club I think there should be some kind of personalised acknowledged to fans who paid alot of money for Hibs TV for an entire season.
Indeed. And that's the precise point.

The club could say...

"Recognition needs given to the unwavering loyalty and support given by you the Hibs supporters during this worldwide pandemic. Incredibly you've found the means to support your club. We appreciate it. And we not only appreciate it we want to recognise it. Because of ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we can only let in under a quarter of our capacity on Thursday evening. As such all those season ticket holders who can't get a ticket for Thursday will be able to watch on Hibs TV free of charge. A small token but hopefully some way to us saying "Thank you". "

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here