Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I have 10 other season ticket holders in my network and was looking to simply buy 2 tickets for the game. Logged in in plenty of time, tickets added to the basket. It then tells me I don't have the privileges to buy these!

Bal74

New radge
That's same problem I was getting. Dunno how you're still seeing seats available though, there's hee haw showing for me

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Aye it came into effect on 24/6 apparently, not sure what I think about it? Always thought it was a good way of rewarding teams who tried to go for the win away from home
Always had it in my mind that it suited more technically skilled continental teams who could hang on to the ball better when needed and counter efficiently.

But I see most UK teams try to play out from the back now so maybe it levels the field that way?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
No away goals is better, smaller teams getting punished trying to hold out at home to go out during extra time is rough.

Although penalties in front of a home crowd is an advantage in every way.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Got my usual group, and as Slov Sam said, it was easy today. However I could see the frustrations of others as I was bumped out half way through my Arsenal purchase.
Glad your sorted 👍
Hoping there is more tickets released but not confident in the website it really is a shambles

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
ooooo we can get a ppv stream for only £9.99 , Hibs the club that keeps on giving eh ?

I really don't see the problem.
Was a bit originally at the idea of paying for the Arsenal game, but not this.
Regular season is in play now and we're not entitled to it.

Zab

Admin
Got to say I’m no impressed with the way the ticket sale was handled at all.

An email sent after they went on sale is poor stuff. I don’t have the luxury of being able to look at my phone all day, but could have made time to try for a ticket if the time had been communicated in advance. Why could that email no have been sent yesterday or this morning? Hibs knew they had at least 2000 tickets to sell.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Got to say I’m no impressed with the way the ticket sale was handled at all.

An email sent after they went on sale is poor stuff. I don’t have the luxury of being able to look at my phone all day, but could have made time to try for a ticket if the time had been communicated in advance. Why could that email no have been sent yesterday or this morning? Hibs knew they had at least 2000 tickets to sell.
Tbf they did say on their tweet this morning they would be on sale from 3pm .
I was on the site just before 3 and chucked out into a que 🤣

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
You’d have to pay to get into the game, I don’t see the problem with it being on PPV since the BBC/Sky/BT/Premier Sports aren’t picking it up.

You’d have to pay to get into the game, I don’t see the problem with it being on PPV since the BBC/Sky/BT/Premier Sports aren’t picking it up.
I've been paying to get into games without actually getting in for over a fuckin season . Hibs thanking their wonderful supporters every 5 minutes while cashing in on ridiculous fans numbers doesn't really show that though does it ?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Should just let the first 2000 to register their interest in the game in for free too then.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Should just let the first 2000 to register their interest in the game in for free too then.
Or put in on free for those who once again have stumped up once again without knowing if they 'll get anything rathar than nauseating empty "our fans are wonderful" bullshit statements which basically mean nothing

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here