• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Hattie

Donator
Edinburgh level 2- murrayfield 25% tickets available!
Edinburgh level 0- 10% tickets available!
Surely this is discrimination. What stupid other reason could it be? As said the gunts wouldve got 10k. Just like they get options on land without tender…while we get done over by bids outside the “site” planning council gunts

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Edit: Just checked, Uefa have banned away fans in qualifying and playoff rounds.
Suppose you could try for a ticket in the home end. Wouldn't fancy that in Croatia, though

Bal74

New radge
Got in while there were still some tickets left but it was impossible to book two tickets in a pod? All now gone so have to hope there's a further release

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I got on at 1 minute past, queued behind 1400, no seats at 11 past 😔

Bring on the next batch!!

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Honestly don't know why I fuckin bother. I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years. Bought throughout the pandemic not getting back to games. Took no refund option for the part 2020/2021 season. Renewed for next season and as I log on to buy a ticket for Thursday it tells me that I don't have "the correct privileges". It shows me as a season ticket holder for last season but not this season. It allowed me to buy for Arsenal... Try phoning and obviously it just rings out. Customer service is a fuckin joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719_151644.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_151644.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210719_151731.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_151731.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 18

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
I was very impressed with the online queuing system which showed your exact position in the queue and how long it was going to take to gain access.👍✅.

It really wasn't that hard to fix and improve if you think back to the season where the online ticketing was virtually unusable.😥

Appreciate there are problems for others but smooth for me so this fair gives me my cheapies having an online ticketing system that you have confidence in and a proper shirt sponsor.✅👍

Single tickets only left as of 15:15 but keep "persevering" as so often tickets drop back down into availability as people don't clear out their basket properly.

Last edited:

JFP1302

Just A Radge
I was very impressed with the online queuing system which showed your exact position in the queue and how long it was going to take to gain access.👍✅.

It really wasn't that hard to fix and improve if you think back to the season where the online ticketing was virtually unusable.😥

Fair gives me my cheapies having an online ticketing system that you have confidence in and a proper shirt sponsor.✅👍

Single tickets only left as of 15:15 but keep "persevering" as so often tickets drop back down into availability as people don't clear out their basket properly.
Thats happened yet 2 together show up but still doesn't let me add them

Attachments

• 20210719_152600.jpg
    20210719_152600.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210719_152604.jpg
    20210719_152604.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 10
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here