• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Nope, walk up, scan phone, go in, mask on.
Damn! Went to the trouble of getting a lateral flow kit! Should have known because I was at the Arsenal game. I took one look at the kit and thought 'dinnae fancy that palava' 'looks horrendous' .Was putting off till tomorrow. Arsenal game I got a ticket on a piece of paper with a QR code?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
BTW thanks to my nephew Connal and my wee sister for sorting the tickets out.I don't know if Connal ever reads the Bounce but there you go.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Can't really get into the Club's ripping us off debate.Until the day the club's run by a worker's Soviet that's always going to be the way of it.

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
There is still a good few hundred tickets available as of tonight which kind of indicates Hibs got the pricing structure just about right.✅

£20 for season tickets jumping to £24 for walk ups does seem an unnecessary large jump though there isn't many walk up fans left these days but hopefully enough to make game a sell out in a reduced capacity way.✅

For anyone still to buy or who can't yet access the website😉 it seems that its the better tickets in the East Stand that still remain probably to do with the system accessing tickets automatically for earlier purchaser's in a kind of rotating order.🤔

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
"We have frozen season ticket prices at 2020/21 levels and have added additional benefits to each season ticket category of Gold, Silver and Bronze to show our thanks for your continued support.

These include free access to Hibs TV for the season"

So does our season start tomorrow night or not ??

Zab

Admin
"We have frozen season ticket prices at 2020/21 levels and have added additional benefits to each season ticket category of Gold, Silver and Bronze to show our thanks for your continued support.

These include free access to Hibs TV for the season"

So does our season start tomorrow night or not ??

It does, but a season ticket doesn’t cover Europe or cup games. The Hibs TV access is for the games covered by a season ticket, which is league games.

No saying that’s how it should be, but that’s how it is.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It does, but a season ticket doesn’t cover Europe or cup games. The Hibs TV access is for the games covered by a season ticket, which is league games.

No saying that’s how it should be, but that’s how it is.
Where does it state that though ?? "Free access for the season" not free access for games your ST would cover

Zab

Admin
Where does it state that though ?? "Free access for the season" not free access for games your ST would cover

Section 5 of the Season Ticket terms and conditions - https://d3tepru76oevpi.cloudfront.net/production/2021-22-Terms-and-Conditions-Home-STs.pdf

“5. This season ticket is valid for virtual access to view such of the Hibernian FC first team SPFL League closed-door home matches as are streamed online either as part of the SPFL’s deal with Sky Sports or via Hibs TV at https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/ (for such time as those are available) and, once the Club is able to open and operate Easter Road Stadium in full, entry to Easter Road Stadium for such of the Hibernian FC first team SPFL League home matches as are played at Easter Road Stadium in the 2020/2021 season. For the avoidance of doubt, your season ticket does not include any SPFL Play-Off Matches, European matches, friendlies or domestic cup matches at Easter Road Stadium.”

Got us by the baws with that one.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Section 5 of the Season Ticket terms and conditions - https://d3tepru76oevpi.cloudfront.net/production/2021-22-Terms-and-Conditions-Home-STs.pdf

“5. This season ticket is valid for virtual access to view such of the Hibernian FC first team SPFL League closed-door home matches as are streamed online either as part of the SPFL’s deal with Sky Sports or via Hibs TV at https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/ (for such time as those are available) and, once the Club is able to open and operate Easter Road Stadium in full, entry to Easter Road Stadium for such of the Hibernian FC first team SPFL League home matches as are played at Easter Road Stadium in the 2020/2021 season. For the avoidance of doubt, your season ticket does not include any SPFL Play-Off Matches, European matches, friendlies or domestic cup matches at Easter Road Stadium.”
Fair enough but a bit sneaky in the wording i saw , typical of big organisations . A massive benefit if you want to attend a game and watch it on your phone at the same time i suppose , so really no benefit whatsoever ?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Fair enough but a bit sneaky in the wording i saw , typical of big organisations . A massive benefit if you want to attend a game and watch it on your phone at the same time i suppose , so really no benefit whatsoever ?

Guessing it was planning ahead for the fact we won't be able to get all season tickets into every game.
Obviously if everyone can get in the door, then that benefit disappears.
Pass your log in to someone who can't attend, let them get a free tv game.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Guessing it was planning ahead for the fact we won't be able to get all season tickets into every game.
Obviously if everyone can get in the door, then that benefit disappears.
Pass your log in to someone who can't attend, let them get a free tv game.
That'll be the next one , who gets the Hearts game on who Gets Ross county . I still think its a pretty meaningless benefit and what about the Kiosk discount ??

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
That'll be the next one , who gets the Hearts game on who Gets Ross county . I still think its a pretty meaningless benefit and what about the Kiosk discount ??

Aye I no looking forward to the distribution of league games at all... if we get stuck at 4700 for the foreseeable it really won't go down well.
It's not the best benefit, it's the bare minimum in truth.
I have no idea about kiosk discounts, pre-booked and paid only, with no idea if you'll even want it by the time you turn up? 🤷‍♂️

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Aye I no looking forward to the distribution of league games at all... if we get stuck at 4700 for the foreseeable it really won't go down well.
It's not the best benefit, it's the bare minimum in truth.
I have no idea about kiosk discounts, pre-booked and paid only, with no idea if you'll even want it by the time you turn up? 🤷‍♂️
Surely after August 9th we will be able to handle 10,000 ST holders at Easter Road ?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here