• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It's been a low key summer from the club in many ways. All feels a wee bit surreal. Maybe just the times we live in? I feel we need a signing of significance that excites us..
I have zero interest in going to a game at the moment

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I have zero interest in going to a game at the moment
My nephew's were messaging me last night and this morning obsessed about getting tickets for Thursday. Their enthusiasm has got me looking forward to it. I enjoyed being in a crowd with Hibs banter at Raith and it was nice against Arsenal to be back in ER. Still think the SC final is still in my system though....

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Got my tickets earlier
Got my confirmation email, when do the digital tickets turn up?
Excited now! 😁😁

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
It's been a low key summer from the club in many ways. All feels a wee bit surreal. Maybe just the times we live in? I feel we need a signing of significance that excites us..

The lack of transfer activity is certainly surreal. It’s the first summer I can remember when there’s not been a significant turnover of players, usually there’s a load of departures and plenty signings to replace them.

Not saying it’s a bad thing, continuity is good, but we could really do with an ambitious addition to the squad to get us excited.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Just looking at the picture on the ticket I received, is that supposed to be the view from your seat??

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
What’s the story for Thursday do you need to do anything to gain entry like taking a lateral flow before hand and have the text as proof you’re negative? Never went the Arsenal game so never really paid attention to the protocols in place

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here