• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Email to season ticket holders re live TV games.....

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
We hope this email finds you all safe and well.

Final preparations are underway with the new season kick off in ten days’ time. We are aware you will be keen to understand how to access the matches and we are working on this for you.

We are working through the final technical elements to ensure that you have all you need to be up and running ahead of the new season. We will be providing you with a guide of what to do in advance of the opening game and how to log on for the live match when it arrives. We are aiming to have this information with you by the end of the week and we will be running a test event next week to give you the opportunity to log in and be comfortable with the set up. We will let you know the details of this as soon as we have them.

In the meantime, can you please ensure that all of your contact information is up to date. It is really important we have updated details like emails, contact numbers and addresses so that we can contact you with any key information ahead of the kick off.

Many thanks for your continued support and we’ll be in touch again by the end of the week.

Love and best wishes,

Ron and Leeann.​

I have yet to receive this email and it is not the first time I been made aware of communications from the club but didnt receive personally.
Just checked my personal details on the ticketing page and they are accurate.

Anyone else suffer the same issues?

I have yet to receive this email and it is not the first time I been made aware of communications from the club but didnt receive personally.

Check yer junk mail or others.

Check yer junk mail or others.
Checked, no sign of email.

Thanks anyhoo

No email here. ?

Is it definitely the ticketing page they're taking people's details from? I seem to recall there was something posted before about updating details but I can't remember what we had to do. Would have been handy to include some info in the email to let us know as my son didn't get the mail and I'm not entirely sure where I need to fix it.

Hmm, trying to figure out where to update, I clicked the link at bottom of mail that says "click here to manage email preferences or unsubscribe". Turns out clicking that just unsubscribes you!

And I've tried registering him online but it says he's already registered. Tried a password reset but no reset email received.

No email for me.
I’m with bt so spam gets intercepted before it gets near me.

Hmm, trying to figure out where to update, I clicked the link at bottom of mail that says "click here to manage email preferences or unsubscribe". Turns out clicking that just unsubscribes you!

And I've tried registering him online but it says he's already registered. Tried a password reset but no reset email received.

No email for me.

No email for me.

Just checked with my two lads, none of us has received the email.
Must be leaving the best until last.

Received it. Will await further info.

Heard there’s been some amount of stick being dished out on twitter about a season ticket promo.

Was a bit cringeworthy but it will definitely get folks attention. One response someone sent me was gunning for a sacking and copying in a club employee and the two ladies who feature. Bizarre that people would feel the need to do that.

Heard there’s been some amount of stick being dished out on twitter about a season ticket promo.

Was a bit cringeworthy but it will definitely get folks attention. One response someone sent me was gunning for a sacking and copying in a club employee and the two ladies who feature. Bizarre that people would feel the need to do that.
The replies to Hibs social media posts must be absolutely soul destroying for the folk who are putting in all the effort. The amount of roasters on Twitter and Facebook is unreal. I'm not a fan of that particular video but that's an opinion I'd be quite happy to keep to myself, I can't understand why people feel the need to throw such negativity at their own club.

I enjoyed the video. Sense of humour bypass for many it would appear.

This is good info. Contact preferences found at the bottom too.

87A70600-85A3-451B-ACDD-97C07C66B3C4.jpeg

Safe to say that any comms shared will be posted here too from the good Admins or any yin of the barry posters - well before the need for me tae ✅

I enjoyed the video. Sense of humour bypass for many it would appear.

I watched it with the sound turned off staring at the shirt collars.

Agreed, whether you think it's good bad or indifferent and it wasn't for me TBH but I can say it withoot being rude and abusive, there's absolutely nae need for the responses on there. People put a bit of time and effort in tae that and tried something a bit different and might wonder why they bother. It's certainly got people talking, I just hope the people that made it are a bit thick skinned.

It's exactly the reason I avoid things like twitter, it's full of trolls, faceless keyboard warriors and total bangers who think they can type what they like from behind a keyboard. If these people think the video is cringeworthy, it's nowt compared with their responses.

Last edited:
This is good info. Contact preferences found at the bottom too.

View attachment 3044

Safe to say that any comms shared will be posted here too from the good Admins or any yin of the barry posters - well before the need for me tae ✅
I seem to have all the correct info as above but no email received.

:53:

The replies to Hibs social media posts must be absolutely soul destroying for the folk who are putting in all the effort. The amount of roasters on Twitter and Facebook is unreal. I'm not a fan of that particular video but that's an opinion I'd be quite happy to keep to myself, I can't understand why people feel the need to throw such negativity at their own club.
Agreed, whether you think it's good bad or indifferent and it wasn't for me TBH but I can say it withoot being rude and abusive, there's absolutely nae need for the responses on there. People put a bit of time and effort in tae that and tried something a bit different and might wonder why they bother. It's certainly got people talking, I just hope the people that made it are a bit thick skinned.

It's exactly the reason I avoid things like twitter, it's full of trolls, faceless keyboard warriors and total bangers who think they can type what they like from behind a keyboard. If these people think the video is cringeworthy, it's nowt compared with their responses.

Echo these comments.

I seem to have all the correct info as above but no email received.

Let me tap in first thing tomorrow, see if there is anything else ✅

I wasn’t getting anything to my gmail account last year but bizarrely started getting them after extending it to @googlemail.com

Let me tap in first thing tomorrow, see if there is anything else ✅

I wasn’t getting anything to my gmail account last year but bizarrely started getting them after extending it to @googlemail.com

@Power If there are others with bt.com addresses not receiving Hibs info this could be something for Hibs to look at?

BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email

Please note: The advice you’ll find here is not intended for BT’s consumer customers but for senders of bulk emails to BT customers. If you are a BT business customer sending bulk emails, you should follow this advice.
The main aim of BT's email service is to deliver messages that our customers want to receive and to filter out those messages that they don't, so they don't get loads of spam. We're always looking at ways to improve online security. That's why we've launched a new security feature designed to stop millions of spam emails in their tracks. It's based on an email security standard known as DMARC.
Many 3rd party senders are now DMARC compliant. However, if you do get a non-deliverable receipt for your email, please let the sending agency know. Ask their advice on how to send compliant emails through them. You can also drop a note to postmaster@btinternet.com to advise of the problem.
We've improved our security to detect 'fake' emails that appear to come from legitimate domains but actually originate from somewhere else. So if you send lots of emails to BT customers with email addresses ending in @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com or @talk21.com - or share an emailing service that does - the best way to make sure your messages are delivered is to avoid looking like a spammer.
Just so you know, we don't support or maintain white lists, so don't be disappointed when we decline to add your domain to one.
Here's what to do so your emails aren't mistaken as spam.

Making sure your emails aren't mistaken as spam
Check the content of your email
Managing your mailing list

The wait is nearly over.

We’ve all missed our Hibernian fix over the last few months, and the season opener against Kilmarnock on Saturday 1 August can’t come soon enough.

It won’t be the same without a packed stadium roaring on Jack Ross and the team. Believe us when we tell you we’re doing everything we can to get you back where you belong as soon as it’s safe to do so.

Until then, our focus has been on providing you with the next best thing – a revamped Hibs TV.

Season ticket holders will enjoy free membership until we’re back to full capacity, while there’s lots more for domestic and international subscribers to enjoy as we take you behind the scenes like never before.

If we’ve been quieter than usual of late, rest assured it’s because we’ve been working hard on a package, we think you’ll love and will allow you to get up close and personal with The Hibees.

WHO’S INVOLVED?
Like Jack, we’ve been able to make some big summer signings.

For more than 20 years David Tanner has been one of the most recognisable, respected figures on the Scottish sports broadcasting scene.

David’s professional life has taken him from covering the domestic game to the heights of the Champions League – charged with going toe to toe with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi and Pele, not to mention Martin Boyle earlier this week…

Around a busy charity fundraising, conference and event-hosting schedule, he’s also been flying the flag for Scottish football on TalkSPORT of late.

On top of that, as a local lad, David is passionate about Edinburgh and showcasing the best of what this city – our city – has to offer, alongside his work as a lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University’s School of Creative Industries.

With his experience and enthusiasm, we are delighted to have David on board to front The Match.

He said: “I’m really excited to get started with Hibs TV, at a time when the club is determined to take things to the next level on and off the park.

“It’s a club with heart, that likes to entertain and play a big part in its community. There are stories to tell here and the start of the season can’t come soon enough.”

David’s sidekick on a weekly basis needs little introduction.

Tam McManus will be taking that devilish smile of his to a Hibs TV screen near you.

A Hibernian Academy graduate who lived the dream by playing and scoring in the green and white – Tam always had plenty to say for himself and he won’t be holding back as our guest and co-commentator.

Tam said: “Everyone knows what Hibernian means to me. Like everyone else I’ve really missed my football and I’m looking forward to the new season.

“Hibs have a top manager in Jack Ross and have made some really good signings. It has all the makings of a really exciting season.”

Keeping Tam in check will be our commentator, Cliff Pike.

‘The Voice of Hibernian’ was one of the founding members of the trailblazing Hibernian Interactive, which was the first incarnation of what is now Hibs TV back in 2002.

Cliff – who also memorably called the Scottish Cup triumph in 2016 – said: “It doesn’t matter how many games I’ve commented on at Easter Road. It’s always a privilege. A dream come true.

“Hibs TV has come a long way from those early days, and we owe a lot to the late Stuart Crowther and the other people who have helped make it what it is over the years

“Now, more than ever, we have a duty to give supporters a service they can be proud of.”

WHAT’S ON OFFER?
We’re upping the ante when it comes to Hibs TV content.

Through the week you’ll get a look behind the scenes at HTC, with exclusive content from Jack and the players – plus a host of stories from across the Hibernian community.

As part of The Match – our home game production – viewers will enjoy a half-hour build-up with David, Tam and a rotating cast of familiar faces, alongside some no-holds-barred half-time coverage and a post-match round-up.

Season ticket holders and international subscribers will be able to see every kick of the ball live, with domestic supporters having access to an upgraded audio-only offering.

International subscribers will also – for the first time – have access to every top-flight stadium, with every league game now available to view, complete with our own green-tinted commentary from Cliff and Tam.

We won’t be talking at you. There will be plenty of opportunities for supporters to get involved. Watch this space…

WHAT’S UNDER THE BONNET?
We’re back with our regular technical partner, Stream Digital, who have teamed up with 11 of the 12 Premiership teams for this season. Stream Digital have invested heavily and spent the summer ensuring their servers are equipped to handle an increased audience across the league and globe.

Joining us this year are QTV – an award-winning multimedia production company who have a long, successful track record in bringing a whole range of live sporting events to life. We think you’ll notice a difference.

HOW MUCH ARE THE PACKAGES?
Season ticket holders will get free and full access to Hibs TV for as long as we can’t get supporters into Easter Road Stadium.

With the enhanced product, more content and more games for international subscribers there will be an increase in the pricing to reflect this. Season ticket holders will get the matches for free as well as free access to Hibs TV until we are back at full capacity.

Our domestic subscription package is set at £7.99 a month and £79.99 for an annual pass. For international subscribers, it’s £17.99 a month or £179.99 for the year.

HOW DO I LOG IN?
We’ll be sending out step-by-step instructions later in the week for how Season Ticket holders can access the matches and Hibs TV.

As ever, if you have any questions, please email support@hibernianfc.co.uk – which takes you straight to our technical partners at Stream Digital.

There’s still time for you to secure your season ticket before the big kick-off, and you can find all the information you need on our range of packages over on the dedicated microsite.

The wait is nearly over.

We’ve all missed our Hibernian fix over the last few months, and the season opener against Kilmarnock on Saturday 1 August can’t come soon enough.

It won’t be the same without a packed stadium roaring on Jack Ross and the team. Believe us when we tell you we’re doing everything we can to get you back where you belong as soon as it’s safe to do so.

Until then, our focus has been on providing you with the next best thing – a revamped Hibs TV.

Season ticket holders will enjoy free membership until we’re back to full capacity, while there’s lots more for domestic and international subscribers to enjoy as we take you behind the scenes like never before.

If we’ve been quieter than usual of late, rest assured it’s because we’ve been working hard on a package, we think you’ll love and will allow you to get up close and personal with The Hibees.

WHO’S INVOLVED?
Like Jack, we’ve been able to make some big summer signings.

For more than 20 years David Tanner has been one of the most recognisable, respected figures on the Scottish sports broadcasting scene.

David’s professional life has taken him from covering the domestic game to the heights of the Champions League – charged with going toe to toe with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi and Pele, not to mention Martin Boyle earlier this week…

Around a busy charity fundraising, conference and event-hosting schedule, he’s also been flying the flag for Scottish football on TalkSPORT of late.

On top of that, as a local lad, David is passionate about Edinburgh and showcasing the best of what this city – our city – has to offer, alongside his work as a lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University’s School of Creative Industries.

With his experience and enthusiasm, we are delighted to have David on board to front The Match.

He said: “I’m really excited to get started with Hibs TV, at a time when the club is determined to take things to the next level on and off the park.

“It’s a club with heart, that likes to entertain and play a big part in its community. There are stories to tell here and the start of the season can’t come soon enough.”

David’s sidekick on a weekly basis needs little introduction.

Tam McManus will be taking that devilish smile of his to a Hibs TV screen near you.

A Hibernian Academy graduate who lived the dream by playing and scoring in the green and white – Tam always had plenty to say for himself and he won’t be holding back as our guest and co-commentator.

Tam said: “Everyone knows what Hibernian means to me. Like everyone else I’ve really missed my football and I’m looking forward to the new season.

“Hibs have a top manager in Jack Ross and have made some really good signings. It has all the makings of a really exciting season.”

Keeping Tam in check will be our commentator, Cliff Pike.

‘The Voice of Hibernian’ was one of the founding members of the trailblazing Hibernian Interactive, which was the first incarnation of what is now Hibs TV back in 2002.

Cliff – who also memorably called the Scottish Cup triumph in 2016 – said: “It doesn’t matter how many games I’ve commented on at Easter Road. It’s always a privilege. A dream come true.

“Hibs TV has come a long way from those early days, and we owe a lot to the late Stuart Crowther and the other people who have helped make it what it is over the years

“Now, more than ever, we have a duty to give supporters a service they can be proud of.”

WHAT’S ON OFFER?
We’re upping the ante when it comes to Hibs TV content.

Through the week you’ll get a look behind the scenes at HTC, with exclusive content from Jack and the players – plus a host of stories from across the Hibernian community.

As part of The Match – our home game production – viewers will enjoy a half-hour build-up with David, Tam and a rotating cast of familiar faces, alongside some no-holds-barred half-time coverage and a post-match round-up.

Season ticket holders and international subscribers will be able to see every kick of the ball live, with domestic supporters having access to an upgraded audio-only offering.

International subscribers will also – for the first time – have access to every top-flight stadium, with every league game now available to view, complete with our own green-tinted commentary from Cliff and Tam.

We won’t be talking at you. There will be plenty of opportunities for supporters to get involved. Watch this space…

WHAT’S UNDER THE BONNET?
We’re back with our regular technical partner, Stream Digital, who have teamed up with 11 of the 12 Premiership teams for this season. Stream Digital have invested heavily and spent the summer ensuring their servers are equipped to handle an increased audience across the league and globe.

Joining us this year are QTV – an award-winning multimedia production company who have a long, successful track record in bringing a whole range of live sporting events to life. We think you’ll notice a difference.

HOW MUCH ARE THE PACKAGES?
Season ticket holders will get free and full access to Hibs TV for as long as we can’t get supporters into Easter Road Stadium.

With the enhanced product, more content and more games for international subscribers there will be an increase in the pricing to reflect this. Season ticket holders will get the matches for free as well as free access to Hibs TV until we are back at full capacity.

Our domestic subscription package is set at £7.99 a month and £79.99 for an annual pass. For international subscribers, it’s £17.99 a month or £179.99 for the year.

HOW DO I LOG IN?
We’ll be sending out step-by-step instructions later in the week for how Season Ticket holders can access the matches and Hibs TV.

As ever, if you have any questions, please email support@hibernianfc.co.uk – which takes you straight to our technical partners at Stream Digital.

There’s still time for you to secure your season ticket before the big kick-off, and you can find all the information you need on our range of packages over on the dedicated microsite.

Fair play to Hibs they’ve put together a very good line up there!

@Power If there are others with bt.com addresses not receiving Hibs info this could be something for Hibs to look at?

BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email

Please note: The advice you’ll find here is not intended for BT’s consumer customers but for senders of bulk emails to BT customers. If you are a BT business customer sending bulk emails, you should follow this advice.
The main aim of BT's email service is to deliver messages that our customers want to receive and to filter out those messages that they don't, so they don't get loads of spam. We're always looking at ways to improve online security. That's why we've launched a new security feature designed to stop millions of spam emails in their tracks. It's based on an email security standard known as DMARC.
Many 3rd party senders are now DMARC compliant. However, if you do get a non-deliverable receipt for your email, please let the sending agency know. Ask their advice on how to send compliant emails through them. You can also drop a note to postmaster@btinternet.com to advise of the problem.
We've improved our security to detect 'fake' emails that appear to come from legitimate domains but actually originate from somewhere else. So if you send lots of emails to BT customers with email addresses ending in @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com or @talk21.com - or share an emailing service that does - the best way to make sure your messages are delivered is to avoid looking like a spammer.
Just so you know, we don't support or maintain white lists, so don't be disappointed when we decline to add your domain to one.
Here's what to do so your emails aren't mistaken as spam.

Making sure your emails aren't mistaken as spam
Check the content of your email
Managing your mailing list
That's interesting as I'm aware of some senders getting rejections from my btinternet address. However the Hibs one came through to it fine yesterday.

David Tanner is the signing of the summer

That's interesting as I'm aware of some senders getting rejections from my btinternet address. However the Hibs one came through to it fine yesterday.

That's weird.

I've still nothing from Hibs. I've had emails in the past from tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and from individuals on the Hibs staff, but nothing recently. What address did the latest one come from?

David Tanner is the signing of the summer

I thought he was a puddledrinker, am I wrong?

That's weird.

I've still nothing from Hibs. I've had emails in the past from tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and from individuals on the Hibs staff, but nothing recently. What address did the latest one come from?

Ive passed your feedback on and Hibs will pass it onto the company that look after their data.

Latest email came from hibernianfc@communicatoremail.com

That's weird.

It came from hibernianfc@communicatoremail.com. Slightly off topic but I must admit I'm a bit narked to see that info you posted about btinternet - I know someone who just can't get emails through to me from his company email account, and it's certainly not a bulk sender seeing as it's his own account. Given that I was job hunting not so long ago and there were people I was expecting to get responses from but I heard nothing, it makes me wonder if some of those may have disappeared into the ether too. Seems like BT are being a bit high handed about whether they choose to deliver your mail or not!

I also saw the other day that they've now started charging £7.50 a month to keep your email address with them if you move your broadband to another provider. It used to be £1.50 or so which I still thought was a bit of a cheek, but not worth getting into a battle about - £7.50 is a disgrace though. I have my BT address registered with so many companies, but I think I might start changing them to Gmail for when my current BT contract expires.

It came from hibernianfc@communicatoremail.com. Slightly off topic but I must admit I'm a bit narked to see that info you posted about btinternet - I know someone who just can't get emails through to me from his company email account, and it's certainly not a bulk sender seeing as it's his own account. Given that I was job hunting not so long ago and there were people I was expecting to get responses from but I heard nothing, it makes me wonder if some of those may have disappeared into the ether too. Seems like BT are being a bit high handed about whether they choose to deliver your mail or not!

I also saw the other day that they've now started charging £7.50 a month to keep your email address with them if you move your broadband to another provider. It used to be £1.50 or so which I still thought was a bit of a cheek, but not worth getting into a battle about - £7.50 is a disgrace though. I have my BT address registered with so many companies, but I think I might start changing them to Gmail for when my current BT contract expires.

It’s bloody annoying.
The spam filter at BT can be preventing legitimate mail getting through and you will never be any the wiser.

For all you guys who have sent me pictures of your wife/girlfriend but did not get an acknowledgement can I ask you to resend them to shrinkcontact@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Has anyone tried to contact the club to resolve any issues with their account? I filled in the online form on the website on Wednesday but haven't heard anything back. I've tried emailing the tickets email address today instead. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck or if there's maybe some delays in dealing with messages.

I’ve asked them to email my current bt address and copy to my work email to see if either gets through. My email has been delivered but not actioned.
May have to set up a gmail account and change to that.

Has anyone tried to contact the club to resolve any issues with their account? I filled in the online form on the website on Wednesday but haven't heard anything back. I've tried emailing the tickets email address today instead. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck or if there's maybe some delays in dealing with messages.

Tapped in this morning. Club is working with data provider on a number of feedback points, mines and direct contacts ✅

Tapped in this morning. Club is working with data provider on a number of feedback points, mines and direct contacts ✅
Cheers KP, I just got a reply to my email and issue all sorted within half an hour. Top stuff by ticket office.

Makes me wonder if the contact form on website might not be routing correctly though, not sure if that's on your list of things to look at?

I’ve asked them to email my current bt address and copy to my work email to see if either gets through. My email has been delivered but not actioned.
May have to set up a gmail account and change to that.
Turns out the email address on my son's account was his old bt one which he never uses. I've just got into that account and it's full of hundreds of emails from Hibs, including the one from Monday or whatever day it was. The ticket office have changed his details to his Gmail one anyway though.

Have you checked your email preferences in eticketing?

Turns out the email address on my son's account was his old bt one which he never uses. I've just got into that account and it's full of hundreds of emails from Hibs, including the one from Monday or whatever day it was. The ticket office have changed his details to his Gmail one anyway though.

Have you checked your email preferences in eticketing?

Aye, I've checked and can't see anything amiss.
:cryy:

Aye, I've checked and can't see anything amiss.
:cryy:
They've probably got you on a special register tbh ?

They've probably got you on a special register tbh ?
I wouldn't doubt that for a minute.

This thread has been viewed 16846 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back