Email to season ticket holders re live TV games.....

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Sound quality was poor first half but improved in the second for me, wasn't overly impressed with the commentary team, made some fairly basic errors in the game analysis. Joelle was fine, Tam needs to up his game and Tanner was utter cringe

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Bounce Radge
It definitely improved.

I hate complaining about it because I know it’s best effort and we’ll intentioned. Overall it’s great to see us trying to do more but definitely some areas for improvements - hopefully the Motherwell game in two weeks will give them time to tweak things and keep improving it!

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Obviously appreciate what the club are doing and maybe should have qualified that, in general, i'm not good at watching us on the TV particularly in games like that when we don't keep the ball well enough, as you say first game and plenty of time to improve things

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Bounce Radge
@Power is there anywhere/anyone we can direct feedback to? Appreciate that critiquing on a forum isn’t entirely constructive so would love to give that feedback to the right folks!

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
a bit patchy at times, particularly the audio but overall decent, good job we didnae have thousands of other piling on though like some folk think is a good idea

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Watched in the boozer off a well kent faces laptop. No complaints, apart fae the Gunts *&*^ on his phone tellin us what was happening a few seconds before it did. He only piped up when Killie went close.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
First half was certainly iffy from 20/25mins onwards, 2nd half a massive improvement although found man of the match announced with 15 mins to go a strange one

Power

Bounce Radge

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
You can understand teething problems but the sound quality was incredibly amateurish.

Imagine not getting the very basics right with someone closing the door or laughing or someone else doing a radio commentary in the background.😰

The picture quality was fine for me though with decent camera angles and I very much liked the two studio guests.

Cliff Pike is a good balanced commentator though not so good when he feels obliged to lob patsy questions to various Hibs managers.

Tam can blab away but is very decent to listen to and it was an especially good debut from Joelle Murray who can't have done any of this before.✅.

Production wise the programme flowed OK with the timing out a bit here and there but overall I thought for a football clubs TV offering it was a good effort by all involved.

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Radge
You can understand teething problems but the sound quality was incredibly amateurish.

Imagine not getting the very basics right with someone closing the door or laughing or someone else doing a radio commentary in the background.😰

The picture quality was fine for me though with decent camera angles and I very much liked the two studio guests.

Cliff Pike is a good balanced commentator though not so good when he feels obliged to lob patsy questions to various Hibs managers.

Tam can blab away but is very decent to listen to and it was an especially good debut from Joelle Murray who can't have done any of this before.✅.

Production wise the programme flowed OK with the timing out a bit here and there but overall I thought for a football clubs TV offering it was a good effort by all involved.
That’s good feedback - will pass that and more onto the club in the attempt to sharpen it up (which will come naturally) ✅

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Uninterrupted and decent enough picture for me from logging in at 2:50 until the final whistle.

Group of us were watching with little interest in anything other than watching the match itself. Someone did comment that the studio looked as though the folk were sat in the dark. Didn’t have the volume too loud but seemed to come through clear enough if we’d wanted it.

Job done for me Hibs 👏 .

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
The delay in the stream, approx 30 secs, was a little bit frustrating as my phone kept pinging with sky sport alerts so I was aware of the goals before they happened on the stream.
Will this always be the case with Hibs tv?

If it is I will just have to silence my phone or deactivate the alerts during the game.

The quality of the picture and sound was vastly improved 2nd half.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The delay in the stream, approx 30 secs, was a little bit frustrating as my phone kept pinging with sky sport alerts so I was aware of the goals before they happened on the stream.

If it is I will just have to silence my phone or deactivate the alerts during the game.

To be fair that is a problem watching a stream on Hibs tv, sky, bbc anything.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge

That happens on any stream.
Rookie mistake. Turn yer phone off.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
That happens on any stream.
Rookie mistake. Turn yer phone off.
100%. Said this to my mates before the game.
There’s always one though and we all knew Killie had scored 20 seconds beforehand 🤡 . Well, 45 seconds before in fact when we seen how the “wall” had been set up.

This happens on BBC IPlayer, Now TV, BT Sport App.... Naked Granny Wrestling and more must see TV.

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
100%. Said this to my mates before the game.
There’s always one though and we all knew Killie had scored 20 seconds beforehand 🤡 . Well, 45 seconds before in fact when we seen how the “wall” had been set up.

This happens on BBC IPlayer, Now TV, BT Sport App.... Naked Granny Wrestling and more must see TV.
Aw right aw right aw right

I get it now!

my phone is getting switched off in future! 🤪🤪🤪
👍🏻

Power

Bounce Radge
It's maybe somewhere in this thread already but can we purchase away games from hibs or oppenents TV tickets?
These streams will be sold through the home clubs’ website through a registration and sale process (initial reports suggests when purchasing you can choose the audio to accompany - Livi or Hibs).
Livi (£20) likely to pop up on their website early next week.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old