Email to season ticket holders re live TV games.....

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Absolute pish. Won't Chromecast and watching it on my phone the connection keeps getting lost asking me to log in again.
Have you tried the other links? Think there's link 2,3,4 on the page too, maybe one of those is better

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Bounce Radge
Same mate it’s a stuttering mess atm
Yeah only improvement I can see are additional cameras which are great. But not so great when the stream is poor.

No point getting expensive presenters in if you can’t get the absolute basics right. Very frustrating as it’s simple stuff to deliver on.

cstkto

Bounce Radge
Presenters were hilarious they looked like they were in the dark jonell looking at the floor and tam looked like a naughty schoolboy sitting on the bar stool seat that they have some how

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
to be honest its no great
I honestly don’t think it’s that bad. Never went in expecting sky quality HD pictures so think going in with low expectations has helped but it could be a lot worse, but there is certainly room for improvement as the weeks go on

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I honestly don’t think it’s that bad. Never went in expecting sky quality HD pictures so think going in with low expectations has helped but it could be a lot worse, but there is certainly room for improvement as the weeks go on
studio stuff is great , game started well but got pretty stuttery as it went on

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Bounce Radge
I really want it to be good but it’s just full of glaring mistakes and low quality.

Like even the camera in the studio. Wtf is the angle almost behind David T.

The sound quality is so poor too. It’s painful to listen to. Just buy good audio equipment. Basic stuff - I’d question the experience of the folks producing this sadly.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£45.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old