Email to season ticket holders re live TV games.....

Admin
We hope this email finds you all safe and well.

Final preparations are underway with the new season kick off in ten days’ time. We are aware you will be keen to understand how to access the matches and we are working on this for you.

We are working through the final technical elements to ensure that you have all you need to be up and running ahead of the new season. We will be providing you with a guide of what to do in advance of the opening game and how to log on for the live match when it arrives. We are aiming to have this information with you by the end of the week and we will be running a test event next week to give you the opportunity to log in and be comfortable with the set up. We will let you know the details of this as soon as we have them.

In the meantime, can you please ensure that all of your contact information is up to date. It is really important we have updated details like emails, contact numbers and addresses so that we can contact you with any key information ahead of the kick off.

Many thanks for your continued support and we’ll be in touch again by the end of the week.

Love and best wishes,

Ron and Leeann.​

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
I have yet to receive this email and it is not the first time I been made aware of communications from the club but didnt receive personally.
Just checked my personal details on the ticketing page and they are accurate.

Anyone else suffer the same issues?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I have yet to receive this email and it is not the first time I been made aware of communications from the club but didnt receive personally.

Check yer junk mail or others.

Jamie

Admin

No email here. 😁

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Is it definitely the ticketing page they're taking people's details from? I seem to recall there was something posted before about updating details but I can't remember what we had to do. Would have been handy to include some info in the email to let us know as my son didn't get the mail and I'm not entirely sure where I need to fix it.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Hmm, trying to figure out where to update, I clicked the link at bottom of mail that says "click here to manage email preferences or unsubscribe". Turns out clicking that just unsubscribes you!

And I've tried registering him online but it says he's already registered. Tried a password reset but no reset email received.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
No email for me.
I’m with bt so spam gets intercepted before it gets near me.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Received it. Will await further info.

Heard there’s been some amount of stick being dished out on twitter about a season ticket promo.

Was a bit cringeworthy but it will definitely get folks attention. One response someone sent me was gunning for a sacking and copying in a club employee and the two ladies who feature. Bizarre that people would feel the need to do that.

Rocky

Bounce Radge

Heard there’s been some amount of stick being dished out on twitter about a season ticket promo.

Was a bit cringeworthy but it will definitely get folks attention. One response someone sent me was gunning for a sacking and copying in a club employee and the two ladies who feature. Bizarre that people would feel the need to do that.
The replies to Hibs social media posts must be absolutely soul destroying for the folk who are putting in all the effort. The amount of roasters on Twitter and Facebook is unreal. I'm not a fan of that particular video but that's an opinion I'd be quite happy to keep to myself, I can't understand why people feel the need to throw such negativity at their own club.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge

Agreed, whether you think it's good bad or indifferent and it wasn't for me TBH but I can say it withoot being rude and abusive, there's absolutely nae need for the responses on there. People put a bit of time and effort in tae that and tried something a bit different and might wonder why they bother. It's certainly got people talking, I just hope the people that made it are a bit thick skinned.

It's exactly the reason I avoid things like twitter, it's full of trolls, faceless keyboard warriors and total bangers who think they can type what they like from behind a keyboard. If these people think the video is cringeworthy, it's nowt compared with their responses.

Last edited:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
This is good info. Contact preferences found at the bottom too.

View attachment 3044

Safe to say that any comms shared will be posted here too from the good Admins or any yin of the barry posters - well before the need for me tae ✅
I seem to have all the correct info as above but no email received.

Power

Bounce Radge

The replies to Hibs social media posts must be absolutely soul destroying for the folk who are putting in all the effort. The amount of roasters on Twitter and Facebook is unreal. I'm not a fan of that particular video but that's an opinion I'd be quite happy to keep to myself, I can't understand why people feel the need to throw such negativity at their own club.
Agreed, whether you think it's good bad or indifferent and it wasn't for me TBH but I can say it withoot being rude and abusive, there's absolutely nae need for the responses on there. People put a bit of time and effort in tae that and tried something a bit different and might wonder why they bother. It's certainly got people talking, I just hope the people that made it are a bit thick skinned.

It's exactly the reason I avoid things like twitter, it's full of trolls, faceless keyboard warriors and total bangers who think they can type what they like from behind a keyboard. If these people think the video is cringeworthy, it's nowt compared with their responses.
Echo these comments.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£45.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old