Efe

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Porteous is the obvious replacement for Darren, who I think it's declining quite alot...

Disagree. We'll struggle to find anyone able to defend and break from defence into midfield and beyond with the class and ability Efe has. He'll be very,very hard to replace.
I don't think defending is the strongest part of his game tbh! He is a quality player no doubt but we CAN sign as good or better,not saying for a minute he won't be hard to replace though.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He's quite the player, but I think we'll find ourselves in a 433 or 451 next year.

We won't need his excitingly terrifying moments. I'll take a few million for a Nigerian international legend.

If he stays I'll be equally happy

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
He's quite the player, but I think we'll find ourselves in a 433 or 451 next year.

We won't need his excitingly terrifying moments. I'll take a few million for a Nigerian international legend.

If he stays I'll be equally happy

The main reason I like him, and probably one of the main reasons I watch football.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
The main reason I like him, and probably one of the main reasons I watch football.

I agree. At times his composure on the ball is superb. He's been terrific for us. He's been a huge part of our success under Lennon.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
I love Efe, I'll be disappointed if he leaves because his cigar & slippers performances are everything that's good about football.

However if we get a million or so for him from China I'm sure it'd be put to good use.

aggie

Justified Radge

Agree 100%. I'm watching through my fingers sometimes, but his "oh no" moments and his "Olé!" moments have been a huge contributing factor to a thoroughly entertaining season.

I've loved going to the fitba this season. Gonna miss it this summer.

The Family

Capital Radge
He does have his moments but he also strolls through games and he is a joy to watch, although if this does happen then I agree with [MENTION=2693]Smurf[/MENTION] and bring in young Porteous.