Efe

aggie

Justified Radge
Crikey. We really could be looking at replacing half the starting eleven at this rate.

Efe
Dylan
SJM
Allan
Kamberi
McLaren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bod Fraudsquad

Well-Known Radge
I’m sure it was meant to happen in January but didn’t for some reason

Was it not common knowledge that he signed for us to get “citizenship/residency”for UK. Sure it was February he got it ?

We might get a good wedge for him as well !!!

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Was it not common knowledge that he signed for us to get “citizenship/residency”for UK. Sure it was February he got it ?

We might get a good wedge for him as well !!!

Aye but no sure why he’d need that to move to China?
An English team would be more likely in this scenario

Zab

Admin

Maybe it’s so his family can stay here, or he can move back here to retire after he’s earned big money in China?

I hope the big man stays, even for one more season, but if he does go I hope we get a good few quid for him.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Crikey. We really could be looking at replacing half the starting eleven at this rate. EfeDylan SJMAllanKamberiMcLarenSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm fairly confident Kamberi, McLaren and Allan will be here next season's and If we do sell Efe, I think Porteous is ready to make the step up.It'll be bad if he goes, but it adds funds to the pot to replace SJM and Dylan, which I think we will have to do sadly,then it's a silver lining.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I'm fairly confident Kamberi, McLaren and Allan will be here next season's and If we do sell Efe, I think Porteous is ready to make the step up.It'll be bad if he goes, but it adds funds to the pot to replace SJM and Dylan, which I think we will have to do sadly,then it's a silver lining.

I'm not so sure about McLaren.
He's scored some big goals which means he's probably on the radar of a few scouts/clubs now. If his club get relegated and he is a free agent (which is the rumour) then I reckon he'll be looking south where he could pick up really big bucks.

I'd be delighted if he agrees a deal with Hibs though.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I think this is potentially good news. We need to create a space for Porteous...

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
This wouldn't be disastrous IMO, particularly if we are well compensated. Certain aspects of Efe's game are class, others verge on amateur. I like the big guy but he can be replaced by better I think. That all said I think he has been a tremendous signing for Hibs.

i would rather he stayed but I think we will see quite a few changes close season, I am not overly concerned tbh, as long as Lennon is still manager I am confident he wil, replace quality with quality.

Bod Fraudsquad

Well-Known Radge

Bigger bucks mate , if so we could see efe move for more than SJM.

It’s possible we could scoop 10m in transfer fees this summer [emoji102]

Edit :- I’m
In canaries wasted.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I'm not so sure about McLaren.He's scored some big goals which means he's probably on the radar of a few scouts/clubs now. If his club get relegated and he is a free agent (which is the rumour) then I reckon he'll be looking south where he could pick up really big bucks.I'd be delighted if he agrees a deal with Hibs though.
The "it's only Scotland" factor might work in our favour thought. Having a decent half season up here means zip to most (unless it's with the smelllies).I'd like us to get him but of the the two strikers he is probably more replaceable than Kamberi. Keeping Flo should be our number one priority this window.

Smurf

The "it's only Scotland" factor might work in our favour thought. Having a decent half season up here means zip to most (unless it's with the smelllies).I'd like us to get him but of the the two strikers he is probably more replaceable than Kamberi. Keeping Flo should be our number one priority this window.

Keeping Dylan and Scott too...

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think this is potentially good news. We need to create a space for Porteous...

Porteous is the obvious replacement for Darren, who I think it's declining quite alot...

This wouldn't be disastrous IMO, particularly if we are well compensated. Certain aspects of Efe's game are class, others verge on amateur. I like the big guy but he can be replaced by better I think. That all said I think he has been a tremendous signing for Hibs.

i would rather he stayed but I think we will see quite a few changes close season, I am not overly concerned tbh, as long as Lennon is still manager I am confident he wil, replace quality with quality.

Disagree. We'll struggle to find anyone able to defend and break from defence into midfield and beyond with the class and ability Efe has. He'll be very,very hard to replace.

Smurf

Porteous is the obvious replacement for Darren, who I think it's declining quite alot...

Disagree. We'll struggle to find anyone able to defend and break from defence into midfield and beyond with the class and ability Efe has. He'll be very,very hard to replace.

I disagree on Darren being in decline. Wasn't totally at his best on Saturday but was he 100% fit? Longer term I'd agree that Porteous is the ready made replacement but in the short term I think Daz is a mainstay in this side.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
I disagree on Darren being in decline. Wasn't totally at his best on Saturday but was he 100% fit? Longer term I'd agree that Porteous is the ready made replacement but in the short term I think Daz is a mainstay in this side.

Apparently wasn't at the POTY Awards last night on 'doctor's orders' so probably not 100% fit.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge

His pace will be a problem next year, he's getting slower imo.