Dylan Tait

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reminded me a little of a SA with his range of passing in the brief clips during his interview. He seems to be able to pick out players as he said he likes to make things happen. Fingers crossed for him.

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
Reminded me a little of a SA with his range of passing in the brief clips during his interview. He seems to be able to pick out players as he said he likes to make things happen. Fingers crossed for him.

Seemingly he played very well against the sheep in the cup game and was a standout in their midfield

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Wonder who was offered to them! Why wait until near end of transfer window?

I'd guess Wright? Maybe Campbell or Bradley? I don't think Scott would've dropped the division so I'd rule him out. Although expecting Tait to challenge for the squad off the bat sounds like there's no place for Scott.

The statement is a strange one though, looks like he's taking shots and Dunfermline too with the "young players choose us instead" line.

Agree with Muzz, pretty embarrassing coming out with it at all.

Hope he has a great half to the season and comes here in good form in January, he does sound like a good talent.

Hattie

Donator
Deary me how many times does he totally contradict himself, then brag about getting players over Dunfermline, then no fee was involved but they asked Hibs to “increase the fee” 🤷‍♂️ Thats an embarrassing gunt statement 😂😂😂

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here