• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dylan McG

One word... Injuries.

Unfortunately there are injury prone players in the game and Dylan is one sadly. Lennon doesn't half talk a load of sh#@e, I'm sure had he been fit he'd have played. He loved the club. How often do you see McGinn injured? Never!

Jinxed him.
:cryy:

We would never have had McGinn if it wasnt on the back of an injury, to be fair though it was a freak accident.

Still believe there was something in NL calling McGeough out over injuries.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

We would never have had McGinn if it wasnt on the back of an injury, to be fair though it was a freak accident.

Nah don't think so. Lennon grew frustrated at the number of players we had injured. You can't rush certain injuries, it's not just as simple as giving them meds to get them through a game.

Nah don't think so. Lennon grew frustrated at the number of players we had injured. You can't rush certain injuries, it's not just as simple as giving them meds to get them through a game.
From what remember it was more to do with how he was able to play week in week out when his contract was coming up and clubs could take him for free.

Maybe not the best comment to come out with in a press conference but something in ir.

Let's not kid ourselves on here, Lennon is , always has been , and always will be a self absorbed wee fanny . DM was injury prone , and refused to play , quite rightly when he couldn't give it 100%. He was a great player when on the pitch.
I'd take Dylan back in a second , and I would never want Lennon back to the club.

Let's not kid ourselves on here, Lennon is , always has been , and always will be a self absorbed wee fanny . DM was injury prone , and refused to play , quite rightly when he couldn't give it 100%. He was a great player when on the pitch.
I'd take Dylan back in a second , and I would never want Lennon back to the club.
Each to their own.

Supposedly signed for the Aberdeen, not going to lie a bit gutted with this .

Supposedly signed for the Aberdeen, not going to lie a bit gutted with this .
Woulda been nice to sign him but we’re crying out for a Bartley replacement to scud folk,we’re needing that more than Dylan imo

Woulda been nice to sign him but we’re crying out for a Bartley replacement to scud folk,we’re needing that more than Dylan imo
At the same time we need more than a Bartley replacement as well .

Spot on.
He’s a decent footballer who I quite liked up until him becoming a sheep shagger.
But he’s not what Hibs need just now.
Another thing.
I didn’t notice before, but has he no got that ‘slack jaw’ look about him?
Maybe an excess/deficiency in the old chromosome levels?
I’m not being bitchy (more than usual) in thinking he’s actually a wee injury prone shitehouse who lucked out in being part (a small, very small part) of a decent Hibs side who has peaked and frankly can just fuck off now.
Is that unfair?

Spot on.
He’s a decent footballer who I quite liked up until him becoming a sheep shagger.
But he’s not what Hibs need just now.
Another thing.
I didn’t notice before, but has he no got that ‘slack jaw’ look about him?
Maybe an excess/deficiency in the old chromosome levels?
I’m not being bitchy (more than usual) in thinking he’s actually a wee injury prone shitehouse who lucked out in being part (a small, very small part) of a decent Hibs side who has peaked and frankly can just fuck off now.
Is that unfair?
Yes it is unfair. He's a Hibernian Scottish Cup winner, and deserving of much more respect than that.

Yes it is unfair. He's a Hibernian Scottish Cup winner, and deserving of much more respect than that.

Good response.
And I’d agree with you if I wasn’t a bitter bawbag who cannot fcukin stand these sheepy bastards.

Can I respect him for his role in attaining the holy grail but still despising the turncoat shite for playing for the Sheepy fcukers?

Good response.
And I’d agree with you if I wasn’t a bitter bawbag who cannot fcukin stand these sheepy bastards.

Can I respect him for his role in attaining the holy grail but still despising the turncoat shite for playing for the Sheepy fcukers?
Still a bit harsh if we were never even in for him, as seems to be the case. Is every Cup winner who plays for another team in Scotland to be despised? Fonts? Keatings? Bartley?
Talk is that Dylan would have come back to Hibs if there had been an offer, but there wasn't.
Either way, I certainly won't be despising any of our Cup legends.

I’m happy to be harsh.
:giggley:

I’m happy to be harsh.
:giggley:
I'd say "harsh" would be more like the old North Stand diehards who booed Pat Stanton in his first game back at Easter Road in a Celtic shirt.

Still a bit harsh if we were never even in for him, as seems to be the case. Is every Cup winner who plays for another team in Scotland to be despised? Fonts? Keatings? Bartley?
Talk is that Dylan would have come back to Hibs if there had been an offer, but there wasn't.
Either way, I certainly won't be despising any of our Cup legends.

I won’t despise Dylan, but I won’t enjoy his new found abilities to fall over at the slightest bit of contact and leaving the foot in on every challenge. McInnes will coach all the football right out of him.

I won’t despise Dylan, but I won’t enjoy his new found abilities to fall over at the slightest bit of contact and leaving the foot in on every challenge. McInnes will coach all the football right out of him.
Agreed.

Reactions: Zab
He may fall over if he ' felt a touch' as the saying goes, but if he sticks a foot in he could be out for weeks.
Or months.

Can’t deny I’m disappointed to see such a lovely footballer go to such a “professional” side.

Not gonna slate him, but neither am I gonnae wish him luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it should be looked upon this way.
He played for Hibs.
He plays for Aberdeen.
That's life. Move on.

He played for Hibs.
He plays for Aberdeen.
That's life. Move on.
What a shite poem.

What a shite poem.

He played for the Hibs.
Now he plays for Aberdeen.
But that's life. Move on

Now it's a shite haiku!

What a shite poem.
Okay, what about:
He played for Hibs back in the day.
Now he plays for the sheep.
But that's life. Lose nae sleep.
(Hope your material isn't copyright, Greencol !!)

Okay, what about:
Copyright?
Is it THAT good?

[QUOTE="greencol, post: 1683330, member: 374"
Copyright?
Is it THAT good?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, a good example of free verse. Moaty, in one of his many jobs, in this case a poetry critic, which lasted one day, was giving you some hard love to encourage you in future poetry anthologies.

[QUOTE="greencol, post: 1683330, member: 374"
Copyright?
Is it THAT good?
Yes, a good example of free verse. Moaty, in one of his many jobs, in this case a poetry critic, which lasted one day, was giving you some hard love to encourage you in future poetry anthologies.
[/QUOTE]
Never really 'got' poetry when I was a youngster.
Still dont get it half a century on....

Never really 'got' poetry when I was a youngster.
Still dont get it half a century on.....
[/QUOTE]
I’m averse tae it tae :lookaround:

He played for the Hibs.
Now he plays for Aberdeen.
But that's life. Move on

Now it's a shite haiku!

Its no the coos he'll be saying hi to soon. Meh.

Okay, what about:
at least it rhymes.

DylanMcGeoch
A Scottish Cup Winner
Now plays for the Sheep
So now he's a sinner.

I’m averse tae it tae :lookaround:
Youse can a' shove it

Cos ah really love it :gigglle: :28:

He hasn’t played since November and no doubt will be sharing the treatment table with Ojo

Failed in league one. He’s done well to get a contract at Aberdeen.

Right time and place when we had him. We’ll both look back and see that was easily his career highlight and his best performances.

I expect better in our midfield this year.

I expect better in our midfield this year.

Ambitious. I like it!

Ambitious. I like it!
Ah!
Monostich!
Or.....
Is it a trick and it's a couplet you've written that way in order to confuse the readership of this fine literary publication?

Ah!
Monostich!
Or....
Is it a trick and it's a couplet you've written that way in order to confuse the readership of this fine literary publication?

???

I'm not saying I had to Google Monostich......

???

I'm not saying I had to Google Monostich....
Really?

Me too.....

Tbf a bunch of us thought he was gonna leave us direct to Aberdeen.
This is no surprise.

Tbf a bunch of us thought he was gonna leave us direct to Aberdeen.
This is no surprise.
I think I'll stick to John Cooper Clarke.

I think I'll stick to John Cooper Clarke.

The male version of Pam Ayres.
Never could see the fascination for the guff he churns out.

But there's a new poet on the horizon, well he would be on the horizon if he wasn't in his submarine........

"My new project is writing poetry to myself. I created a whole poem about the history of Lithuania. I'm excited about it."

Mad as a box of frogs. Completely hatstand.

This thread has been viewed 30573 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back