Dykes

The Family

Capital Radge
Does it matter?
If hes causing the defence a nightmare, then theres space for other people to make a difference.

If you read my initial post I said that both Doidge and Dykes are similar as in big tall strikers, I then pointed out in my opinion we need a striker who was like McLaren when he first came to us, fox in the box a real poacher. I was more having a pop at McNulty not doing it for us.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I’d be making a move for Moult in the summer. Been out injured and could be available and under the radar. Get him fit and I think he’d be a big player for us. Also has those leadership qualities that we badly lack.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If you read my initial post I said that both Doidge and Dykes are similar as in big tall strikers, I then pointed out in my opinion we need a striker who was like McLaren when he first came to us, fox in the box a real poacher. I was more having a pop at McNulty not doing it for us.

You've also continuously pointed out he missed an open header (wrong description of an open header) elsewhere and going on about has he scored against Hearts in here.

Should see some of Doidges actual stats, his work rate, pressure and goals are massive for us. Shame everyone else let's him down.
He's much more than he gets credit for.

The Family

Capital Radge
You've also continuously pointed out he missed an open header (wrong description of an open header) elsewhere and going on about has he scored against Gunts in here.

Should see some of Doidges actual stats, his work rate, pressure and goals are massive for us. Shame everyone else let's him down.
He's much more than he gets credit for.

Wrong again, someone had a go about the lack of goals Holt scored to which I replied he scored against the Gunts which Doidge hasn’t.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Holt scored a handful of goals for us.
The similarity with Doidge is only on winding up defenders.
Doidge is (for me) a penalty box player and nothing else.
Holt beat up defenders and linked up play. Rarely scored.
Opinions eh

Doidge said in an interview that he rarely scores from outside the box. Given the number of goals he's scored inside the box this season it would seem to be fairly conclusive evidence that he is a penalty box player. It's ridiculous to think anything other than that.