Dykes

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Wolfes like Hibs and other SPL clubs has missed the boat by identifying this Cnut too late.

That ship has sailed.

Drop the anchor.
Seaman Staines.
Roger the Cabin Boy.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Aye, the ship has sailed.

Identifying and signing players like this early would be great. I guess that's what we were trying to do with Nisbett at Dunfy during the window but it didn't work for whatever reason...

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Has he scored since they beat celtic in september? Got to laugh at the bt commentators touting him for Scotland the other night never heard fuck all about him in about 6 months then cos he gives julien a tricky time there's a clamour

Zab

Admin
These type of signings rarely work for us - would much rather we looked for these players at a younger age and developed them.

I get a bit of a Rowan Vine/Paul Heffernan vibe, doesn’t actually score that much but looks decent (for smaller clubs) when the cameras are there.

Wolfes

Just A Radge
Has he scored since they beat Smellies... in september? Got to laugh at the bt commentators touting him for Scotland the other night never heard fuck all about him in about 6 months then cos he gives julien a tricky time there's a clamour
9 goals this season ,
Unlucky at Ibrox the other week aswell

The Family

Capital Radge
That’s that then. Never a penalty box striker.

Want to check how many goals he’s scored so far, and how many of them were from distance?

Doidge is more like a Holt type striker, Dykes would be similar to that hence why I said someone like McLaren was when he first came to us or like JC was.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Doidge is more like a Holt type striker, Dykes would be similar to that hence why I said someone like McLaren was when he first came to us or like JC was.

Holt scored a handful of goals for us.
The similarity with Doidge is only on winding up defenders.
Doidge is (for me) a penalty box player and nothing else.
Holt beat up defenders and linked up play. Rarely scored.
Opinions eh

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
Holt scored a handful of goals for us.
The similarity with Doidge is only on winding up defenders.
Doidge is (for me) a penalty box player and nothing else.
Holt beat up defenders and linked up play. Rarely scored.
Opinions eh

Holt maybe hardly scored but he did score against the Gunts at ER something both Doidge and McNulty haven’t managed.